Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The whole right wrong debate.

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by WeedCat, Oct 1, 2017.

1. Someone posted recently asking if medical cannabis is wrong. I found that strange as it would be asking if aloe vera is wrong. It is what it is. The whole "getting high" part isn't anything but a side effect of the harmless medicine.

For most, the side effect just happens to feel good instead of crappy like pharmaceuticals. THAT IS A GOOD THING. If people like it to get high so be it. No one has ever died and it's not dangerous.

People aren't a danger to others or themselves. Some say driving is dangerous but most people I know spark one up once they get to their destination, not before. The smoke has helped so many for pain, the oil has killed so many people's tumors and eased their seizures and the raw plant is so fantastic for juicing and over all health.

• Like Like x 3
  2. I think you're right. Also there are ways to get around the getting high part. CBD alone or with a % of THC may be just the ticket and not get a medical patient uncomfortably high. Also I think typically a medical patient will work up their needed dose. I owe my life to big pharma, not cannabis. Pharmaceuticals are necessary in everyday life for some people. Cannabis can be a wonderful complementary med for many conditions. but I don't use medically.

3. I'm still waiting for someone to give me a logical reason why a substance making you feel good is morally wrong in any way. Somehow I think I'll be waiting for a while. People just blindly regurgitate the bullshit they hear without even questioning it. It's pathetic.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. What is pharma offering? active medicine in precise dosage to impart an effect

what is cannabis offering? the exact same thing

the reason its wrong is because of anti-depressant companies trying to medicate everyone and make them happy.. it is ok when an anti-depressant is prescribed through a glorified drug pushher (doctor) to make the patient feel better but do that through cannabis and meet the Devil!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. I'm in a non legal non medical state. Medical grade cannabis and a doctors recommendation as to strain and dose is not available to me, and I think folks in five other states. Bid pharma makes medicine for my thyroid that doesn't work, cannabis does not help. Nor does it alleviate my essential tremor or my genes which give me high cholesterol. One day cannabis will catch up with big pharma in helping folks with some illnesses, but cannabis doesn't cover them all. Especially when you can't get medical marijuana.

• Like Like x 1
  6. what is available is the internet though... endocannabinoid system is not taught in medical schools now... the only non medical IMO is brick weed... the guy next door to you could be growing the best stuff on the planet

medical school survey from 2013
    http://media.wix.com/ugd/b72a4e_e88348b93436e74dea366be39a6b47e2.pdf

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I know the folks all around my house and though some smoke, no one grows. I wish they did! You're right, the only physicians who are well versed in medical marijuana are those who have educated themselves. I never thought I would see medical programs, much less legal states. Now science and medicine need to catch up. First of all we need to Feds to make this a states rights issue, not a federal issue. Our AG is not going to help. I've gone off topic here...

• Like Like x 1
  8. @ this point- the wrong is escapism... someone trying not to experience a thing and reach out to alter chemicals to adjust their physiology and float away... I tried that when younger but now older I want to be more present... cannabis helps you escape or be more present, it's all about intention of act... what is you intention? find that out and control cannabis effects and subsequent outcomes ( good or bad)... It's all good until your intention does not serve you and help you Grow

• Like Like x 1
  9. The main issue relies on qulaity control. There's so many variables and ways too fuck the medicine. Nobody really knows no what dosage is good. Nothing is safe. Too much of anything is bad. Moderation is the key. Don't abuse things and you won't get abused. But assuming something is good that isn't is good because some grower sprayed pesticides and had mold issues would not serve good to a patient.

10. The best thing is to grow your own. That way you are assured good clean cannabis, especially if it's grown under real sunshine. Definitely harder in illegal states. If you are taking it for medicine such as cancer... the dose you want to take is 60 grams at your own pace of pure cannabis extract. That's a great starting point and you can keep taking it beyond or cut it short depending on how your health is doing. And follow it up with a maintenence dose.

The Western medical world will never embrace it because they don't work with plant material. But, it is WAY older than western medicine, therefore it falls it to folk medicine. With good sights like Cannabis Health Radio and The Medical Pot Guide, you can learn from other who have treated their serious health problems with cannabis. And website like this where people have actually treated themselves (like me!) and are still living when they were told they were going to die.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Im so sorry ypu were told that. And I'm glad your. Pups ypu please share what illness and what strain you used, I'm a medical grower. And I'm thinking of running cbd skunk haze. In coco with canna nutes. To avoid all the soil diseases and viruses.

A good flush will be given too remove all the build up off salts.

When you say 60 grams of pure cannabis extract, i the k ypur talking about oil maybe.

Let me know and I wish you all the best.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Be a good example.

Don't be a stereotype.

Be productive.