The "Who Has Smoked A Joint The Fastest" Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by vanderjohn, Jun 11, 2011.

1. So. I know this is really relative to the point of being almost pointless, but it's fun to think about. What's the fastest you've ever smoked a joint? I'll be honest...I partly just wanted to share my own time with you. :D

My personal time is twenty seconds. I was walking with a buddy on a trail once and we saw some people coming right as I lit the thing up. He was like "finish that!" So I puffed and inhaled the whole thing in twenty seconds. Like a champ.:hello:

2. You need to take into account how big the joint is and stuff. One person may say 3 minutes, but he might have used king sized papers.

3. How bigm, L X W m, weight? and what about the kind of paper? Or the Weed =\ so many variables lol

4. I use ezwide 1/4. probably a minute or so.

5. 20 seconds? wtf. I try to see how LONG I can make it last, not how quick. For an average J, alone, the fastest is probably a few minutes. And that's when I didn't roll it very well... like when I'm drunk/on other drugs.

6. Just when I thought I thought I saw the dumbest thread the other day, this comes up.

7. Seems counter productive...trying to smoke fast. lol

8. For sure. But it was a situational thing where I had to finish it fast. Fun to think about how "experienced" your lungs are. And actually...I've hand rolled some of my best Js while drunk.

9. Haha yeah...there are many variables. That's why I said it's really relative. Still, fun to think about.

10. my friend was drunk as fuck and rolled the best jay i've seen him roll ahha :smoke: