Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

((The White, God's Gift, Acapulco Gold, Bubble Hash))

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by "DonChron", Jul 20, 2011.

1. #1 "DonChron", Jul 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2011
    Just a few pics, Some "Acapulco Gold" lol grabbed an ounce for 200 cant complain a little airy but a good flush and smooth taste light sativa high, know the name is not legit this dispensary grows pretty much all major seed company strains (Reserve Privada, etc) but they grow in soil and have 200 $ O's so its not a bad 2nd or 3rd option.
    Next is the gods gift, Hydro, nice dense little nugget only have .5 , this is not the purple pheno pretty meh bud not my favorite.
    Next two Pics are my new B. Wilson worked disc screen slide thing is tits
    Then some of The White grown in soil organically , so fire , 3 way Kush cross, my favorite indica high great taste frosty frosty nugs, unmatched potency and aroma.
    Last pic is a little bubble hash

sorry for my shitty phone pics

Attached Files:

2. Edit*Fixed the pics so you guys can enlarge them

3. hows the finger

4. trimming accident lol

5. Looks dank especially The White... Nice piece too :smoke: