The weirdest thing happened to me in bed last night . (Static electricity)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by youThinkUrwisebutUrnot, Dec 1, 2014.

1. 😹

2. #42 ThaCrakken, Dec 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2014
    If hes retired than he is MORE THAN FUCKING WELCOME to sit in, and browse GC when.he wants. I feel like your probably a kid, feeling like a toughguy for talking shit to one of the funniest, most well known people/person on this site. All I see from you is straight up verbal attacks, even your screen name is toxic. I look forward to mods removing within the near future.

Sent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #43 youThinkUrwisebutUrnot, Dec 7, 2014
    he verbally attacked me first get ur facts straight bud.
    stop Tryna get people banned you faggot

Name-calling is not acceptable on Grasscity...it seems nobody has to try to get you banned, you're doing a pretty good job of getting there on your own... - IgnorantFool

4. You're doing that for us :)

5. they should make GC 21 and up not 18 and up lol

6. Why? So even more ppl from the age of 18-21 can lie about their age.... Lol its gunna happen either way so no point in changing the age.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. name calling is not acceptable but then you go on to call me an IGNORANT FOOL lol wut the fuck

8. That would be his signarure, but its ironic, Cuz you DO seem to he an ignorant fool.

9. [quote name="ThaCrakken" post="21033079" timestamp="1417979379"]That would be his signarure, but its ironic, Cuz you DO seem to he an ignorant fool.

Sent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote I am
    I am

10. #50 touchmynugs, Dec 7, 2014
    [quote name="youThinkUrwisebutUrnot" post="21033273" timestamp="1417982040"][quote name="ThaCrakken" post="21033079" timestamp="1417979379"]

Sent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote I am
    I am[/quote]

#YouThinkYoureWiseButYoureNot

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Happens with dry beans in the microwave...idk why, put dry beans in something see-through, in microwave and watch. Looks like they are bouncing on lightning...if your stoned. Trippy shit. :)

12. The weirdest thing happened to me last night too!!! (Magnets)

13. Well, that escalated quickly...

14. Pretty comin brohash

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum