The "weird shit I find on wikipedia" Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Rasta_Man, Apr 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yup.

The weird, unsual, horrific, bizzare things you come across if your investigating. I probably spend an average of 3 hours a week reading on wikipedia.

Here is my contribution. I was reading up on Gaussian Curves and was getting bored, so i typed this in and actually got a result.

Good to know that I\'m all clear on this topic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cockslap

2. LOL hahahaha :p rasta I\'m more curious as to how you found this article lol... you must have done more than just type it in, you did some google searches didnt you ;)

3. Wow, people will make a wikipedia entry about anything just for the thrill of making a wikipedia entry.

I myself enjoy browsing www.urbandictionary.com. There\'s nothing greater than filling one\'s personal lexicon with made-up words that have limited usage and shaky credibility.

4. lets leave bukkake out of this one, ive had too many runs in on the internet already...

anways, ya wikipedia is the best for random knowledge.

the last things, off the top of my head that ive ran into:

taoism (very cool)
    chaos theory (nerdy cool)
    fractals ;)

5. To be drawn and quartered.

1. Dragged on a hurdle (a wooden frame) to the place of execution. (This is one possible meaning of drawn.)
    2. Hanged by the neck for a short time or until almost dead. (hanged).
    3. Disembowelled, and the genitalia and entrails burned before the condemned\'s eyes (This is another meaning of drawn. It is often used in cookbooks to denote the disembowelment of chicken or rabbit carcasses before cooking).
    4. Beheaded and the body divided into four parts (quartered).

Take THAT Marie Antoinette!

6. Wasn\'t she guillotined?

7. Lousy bitch spent my tax dollars on frivolous luxury while I starved, deserves to be eighthed, IMO.

8. Yep, she was.

I was hinting that perhaps her execution wasn\'t done with enough creativity. Plus a friend of mine brought her up today.

9. What? Since when are you a 19th century frenchman?

10. Since right about now.

*Cockslaps R_M*

:hello::hello:

11. Chip, just because beheading is part of the process doesn\'t mean that she was drawn and quartered.

Though female castration would be a hell of a crowd pleaser.

12. Why do all my threads end up talking about the French Revolution?

13. Oh, that was understood.

I\'m just making things interesting.

Yes, the crowd would go nuts, er... pussy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.