The weezy pipe

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Deaks, Jun 14, 2020.

1. I’ve just bought the weezy pipe to give that a go, however to make sure I had enough filters I searched the site to find compatible ones...which I did struggle with as it wasn’t very clear which ones I needed. Eventually I bought a pack of 25 CTIP activated charcoal filters, they arrived today along with the pipe...but they don’t fit...but yet on the back of the pack they say they’re compatible with the weezy, the rebel and the herb conbustor. Has anyone else had a similar issue, or am I being dumb, the filter that comes with it is 6mm front to back, whereas the CTIPs are 6mm to 7mm which is why they don’t fit, any advice or links to the ones I need would be most helpful!

2. Charcoal Filter Box - 20pcs - E-njoint

Just realised grass city dont sell em anymore so changed the link. Ive never owned one but this is what they come with i believe.

3. Nice one thanks for your help, it seems crazy grass city don’t sell these when they sell the pipe, I’ve just looked on the link you sent and with shipping it works out a ridiculous price just for some filters, little bit annoying...we’ll see how good it is, if not I’ll stick to my trusty bong! Thanks again for your response!

• Friendly Friendly x 1