Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The weed I just bought looks like its ill??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by RickyBobby117, Apr 13, 2010.

1. #1 RickyBobby117, Apr 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2010
    I just got a quarter of Cali Gold and it looks great but there is a spot on the largest bud and it looks like a light tan color, Anyone ever seen this or know why its like this?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. just under(over?) matured nodules. correct me if im wrong though.

3. Mhmm looks delicious..sorry can't say I ever saw it.

4. Haha it is delicious. I left the tan part untouched for now though...

5. ive seen something like that color of weed before on google images ha

here i have a plan for you. take that tan shit off and smoke it.

i have a feeling its the bomb-dankity-nizzle-french-fries!

6. had that before, i smoked it without problems

7. Sometimes when you leave your light to close to your plant at a certain stage it can turn the buds tips albino, seen it done many times. I would not advise smoking it, I never have so I cant say if it does the trick or not. Just looks weird smoking white plant matter

8. it kind of looks like the legal bud they sell on websites. did it taste bad almost like inscents? if not its just a bad bud clip it and smoke the rest of it

9. Looks like bud rot to me. Maybe when it was grown water sat on that bud and rotted it. it happen outdoors and sometimes indoors if something goes wrong with the humidity.

10. #11 force, Apr 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2010
    some bud rot

11. [​IMG]

12. Its not bud rot... its light bleached, but thats a big ass cola so I wouldn't trip. Looks bomb, the white part will smoke fine.

Enjoy:smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  13. if its bud rot it would be more grayish color, and the affected plant matter would be crisp and easily flake off. I'd probably say its Light burn.

14. Looks fine to me!!!:)

15. Shawty yo weed be ill.

16. Simply, over mature.

17. hmm looks like light burn. is it really crispy and hard where its tanned?

its normally easy to find some burns on colas that got to close to the light

18. light bleached. no worries. smoke on, lift off.

19. Oh no! iv seen this many times before but dont worry there is a cure! its a 3 step program.

1. Grind it
    2. Pack it
    3. Smoke it

enjoy :)