The Weed Fairy- Part 1

Discussion in 'The Bookshelf' started by GdubRaff, Oct 30, 2013.

1. #1 GdubRaff, Oct 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2013

So one night, chillin playing some ps3 in my room.
    I had gotten of my bed to get a drink and i come back to my room and notice a plastic storage box. I pulled it out (about 2 feet long by 1 foot). It had a white lid and it was a clear, but you couldn't see into it. Just colors and blur. I opened it up to find a safe (green about 6inches by 6inches) with a simple locker lock, and i found a sports shoulder pack (like what you can keep cleats in, or gym stuff). I looked on the bottom and the code was there:
    "Rotate clockwise around once"
    "Rotate clockwise to 27"
    "Rotate counter-clockwise to 17"
    I did it and slid the level and BOOM! The door opened. Inside i found
    WEED! motha-fucka- WEED!!! and a 2 bowls, a grinder, a roller, papers, seeds!!
    JACKPOT!!
    Next i went to the red and black nike sports bag, and found a mini 6inch bong!
    Shit this was a miracle!
    So of course, i went the rest of the night toking and playing GTA.
    I was getting mad tired, ate a bunch of food, and was wanting to sleep. So i was like "Shit, what am i gonna do? Ill just put it all back and slide it under my bed. So i did and passed the fuck out.
    The next morning, i got up, and for several hours totally forgetting what I had done the previous night and what i found. Then it hit me, I went back to my room and looked under my bed...
    gone...
    \npart 2?? possible