The "Weed City"

Discussion in 'General' started by olgoboom, Jul 16, 2008.

1. I have been many places, and have smoked alot of different stuff. on my list is Amsterdam, Honolulu, and Los Angeles (my home town) and i have yet to discover anything better. Anything to say against my theory of Los Angeles having the most danky delicious weed? I want to hear some other contenders i would be surprised about.

2. I think its less the city but more the indivdual grower, the best weed I had was from Boise Idaho. It was Purple Cindy, amazy strain.

3. HAHAHAHA i wish i knew your guy in boise right now...

4. Vancouver? Purple Kush?

5. Best herb I've ever had was from a small time grower right here in Los Angeles and it was Purple Kush. Shit was SIIIIIIIIICK.

2nd best ever is OG Kush (that is if it is real OG. So many people grow OG now that it ain't the same).

1. Purple Kush. So fruity and delicious.
    2. OG Kush. just damn bomb.

6. yeah..best ever was from sun valley idaho fo sho

7. San Francisco has better weed

and even better is humbolt county and mendacino

8. Stole the words right outta my mouth.

9. sadly my weed travels are limited to the balto/wash area, which is prolly one of the worst places but i've smoked a lot of "imported" stuff and honestly the best stuff was from nyc. oh but we got some from cali, northern i think, and it was pretty dank.

10. u gotta try the Silver Haze from Washington Heightz

11. Shasta County, CA. It's one of the hubs of CA, super dank everywhere.

12. Oregon FTW.

13. a lot of cities are filled with super dank goodness and there's no one specific city with the most amazing goodness. like someone said before -- it's all really down to who the grower is and how well harvested and cured the bud is.

even though there's dank bud out there -- there's always danker :p

14. If you know the right people, Northern California is weed city, all over the bay area and up towards homboldt, its like weed is everywhere here haha:smoke: