The warriors

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Blazin In Ohio, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Anybody else have this game for the ps2? I used to play this game a shit ton back in the day. It's based off the movie with the same title as the game for those that never played it. You go around and fight opposing gangs and steal car stereos n lots of fun gang related activities. Anyways just remeniscing on some of the good times I had playing the ps2.

2. Dope ass game! The furies, haha

3. That game is amazing and is way better with a friend in Co-Op. I actually just downloaded it a few weeks ago on PSN. It was totally worth it. If you enjoy The Warriors, I HIGHLY recommend picking up "Sleeping Dogs". It has a combat system very similar to the one in The Warriors with just a tad bit of Batman: Arkham City's combat thrown in, in a Grand Theft Auto style open world.

4. I recently bought a ps2 and a tv from a friend just so I could play that game again.. Turnbull A.C.s rule all!

5. youre kidding! they made a game for it! dope shit lol definitely gotta check it out

6. Ya me and my buddy stayed up many a late nights playing co-op. I really think the industry has abandoned co-op gameplay which saddens me. And I would totally check out sleeping dogs if I had a ps3.

7. #7 WaxPayne, Aug 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2013
    This was one of my favorite games ever. Reminded me alot of Bully but the film itself is one of the greatest I've watched .

*clings bottles* warriorrrrrs...come out to playyyeayay ....

8. OMG YES! Bringing back so many memories on my original xbox. I want a remake so bad! I wonder if the original xbox disc will work on my 360?

9. That game was mad good, Is it downloadable in the xbox market at all?