The Wall / Alice in Wonderland

Discussion in 'General' started by youngbeast817, Mar 3, 2009.

1. #1 youngbeast817, Mar 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2009
    Blaze some dank and watch it NOW

It matches up PERFECTLY. You will trip balls

[ame="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7706417372630018062&ei=ZqysSfHeGoqsrALjnqDxBA&q=the+wall+alice+in+wonderland"]The_Wall_of_Wonderland.mpg[/ame]

EDIT: You might wanna click the actual link to make it full screen :smoke:

2. yeah man finding movies that sync to music is fun

-B

3. Yep and especially two of my most favorite things to listen to and look at while high: Pink Floyd and Alice in Wonderland respectively

4. Oddly enough my local Zoo hosted a showing of The Wall/Alice in Wonderland sync in their theatre. I went with some friends and ate some shrooms and smoked some dank before going in. Right before heading to the entrance most of us took a strong hit of 20xsalvia. The salvia was a bad idea because it weared off before the show and made it hard to get in the theatre. The movie was amazing with the wall playing. It all seemed to go together and make so much sense. A great experience.

5. Haha that's awesome man and at a ZOO?? LOL, crazy I bet the giraffes were all trippin off it too lol

But yeah, evening bump, posted this like 11 o clock last night

6. I have only heard of DSM/Wizard of oz.

7. Dark Side of OZ rocks as well...

8. Fuckin A, have you tried it?

i watched like 15 minutes of it when i was sober and i got it a little bit. i might try it stoned tomorrow.

9. Yeah that one is a lot more popular and well known, but the synchrocity in this one is much much better :smoking:

10. Ya I tried it but I thought it was pretty much a waste of time. was on acid too....

They correlate about as much as your brain wants them to.

11. BUMP ha I was looking for this all over and found it on good ol' GC :D