The Wailers are coming!

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Buzz, Oct 31, 2005.

1. Hey DC/VA/MD blades! The Wailers are coming to the State Theatre (Falls Church) on Dec. 28th. :D Family Man Barrett is still alive & jammin' with some of the other original members. These guys recorded & performed w/Bob Marley and helped give him a large part of his "sound". I figure it's the closest I'll ever get to seeing Bob Marley live.

There's sure to be lots of blazing going on...I got my tix already...

See you there?

:smoke:

2. Serious! barrett...bunny? DAMN I live in Fl. I wish I could go to that :(

3. Hey man the Wailers and some other band were in my town last May awsemone show, I barely remeber though

4. Yeah, same thing when I saw Burning Spear in September...fantastic show...very irie, but a bit of a blur...lol

5. THATS SO TIGHT. ima be in dc during december and january. ill definitely be there.

6. Irie! PM me if you're in town & get a tix...I'll be ready to spark one up w/ya!

7. Hey...

I'll be at that concert, have you seen them before? They're awesome.

And I was also at the Burning Spear concert in September, that was great.

8. Nothing to get too excited about. If you live in central Virginia, you know the Wailers come to Innsbrook for like 10 bucks about 3 times a year, if not more.

9. i saw them here in hartford, they were great. the bouncer lady took my fake ID that night though!! :mad: but i thought it was funny how the security was trying to get people to stop smoking everywehere.

10. Sweet! :D I'm looking forward to seeing them for the first time.

Yeah, I was at that Burning Spear show too. Irie show, great crowd, etc.

See you there! :wave: