The vortex

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by Smokin*Buddah, Jun 29, 2010.

1. This is something I copied from a guy i know, I recently suped it up a bit with larger bottles and a printed label, so i dont want to take total credit for it.

But none the less its a really cool home-made bong and i thought i would share. If you would like instructions on how to make it, i will try to explain but its probably going to be hard via text.

[ame="http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q219/mattdoiron/?action=view&current=bong2.flv"][​IMG][/ame]

Let me know what you think!

2. Thats pretty cool its like a contained gravity bong

3. Yeah man. Nice work. I would like to see one on a larger scale. Two liter bottle perhaps? Maybe even 3 liters

4. Yea i actually made a bigger one using approx 500ml bottles, only thing is it takes too long for it to brew so the smoke is kind of stale :(
    I even made a label for the bigger bottles
    [​IMG]

When i get a camera i will take a pic of the actual device but for now thats the label i made.:wave:

5. The first thing I thought of was the actual Vortex bong conversations.. I happen to have one and it works great. Wish I could try out your version though man - rock on stay creative.

6. I wish it was my creativeness that made this but alas, i only copied it.

7. You still successfully made one. Give some props to yourself broski!

8. Thanks Eastcoasttoke, it actually was quite tedious to make lol

9. No doubt +rep for your efforts homie.