The Very Best Strains. What ? and Where ?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by onthemooch, Jul 25, 2017.

1. 200.gif

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Jesus seriously....$150 a plate? I'd say it best be a bomb ass plate!!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

3. I agree with the first guy, pineapple chunk from barnys was awesome, as was og kush, the oh kush was a little finicky but great smell look taste ,
    White widow, northern lights #1, both old school and stand the test of time , bubba kush is nice, I'm growing a jack herer right now that has the best flower structure I have ever worked with

Booms summer scrog series:)

Boom4200 winter spring SUMMER grow journal

4. guys check out Zambeza Seeds - Bonza Seedbank
    they are done very fast about 3 weeks sooner then most and the quality is about 8.5/10 the power kush was strong ! and when it was burned it had a totally different smell saying is was original potent your not driving home after a toke of it ! it locked every stoner down for the night

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Iv just bought some blue dream and sour diesel from humboldt.

Im still open to more strains tho. Who bred the original girl scout cookies ? Does anyone know the seed bank

6. Lol just read thru the replies

Should rename this the very best chicken an waffles thread.

• Like Like x 2
  7. This strain called Jager Meister it was given to me from a family member It was the Best Smoke I've ever had all around the board especially it's taste! with over 30+ years smoking. they have it out in Cali, I'm on the east coast. Here's a picture but it doesn't do it any justice! Look it up if you haven't tried it.[​IMG]
    I've grown Ice from Nirvana Real Nice Smoke! Papaya from nirvana Very Nice. Blackjack nirvana Bubbalicious nirvana
    And the best strain I've grown is a Classic!
    Aurora Indicia from Nirvana grew trice. Just put 2 Blueberry's in bloom today. From the Seedsman next is Jack Herer and Somango.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ah it was more than just chicken and waffles two people ate decently for the 150 haha... the chicken and waffles were probably around 40 by themselves.

Grow journal

9. somebody said some thing about girl scout . do not buy barneys farms cookie kush . it was a 8/10 in looks but a 3/10 in smoke profile very weak big let down . small yield total crap . had great smell looks .

• Like Like x 2
  10. See this is the shit i need to know. Who did the proper girl scout ? Anyone know ?

11. I've seen some Nice Grows with GSC very dense also with a Nice taste IMO. It wasn't from Barney's farm I know that! Some times you get bad genetics which you can't do nothing about no matter what bank you use just a option tho. I've never had a problem with Nirvana genetics or popping seeds. I grew a few of there strains and admit never was disappointed! there was a Northern lights auto which was my first time growing an auto actually I grew for a family member. Just let her grow herself out didn't Lst or nothing grew real fast. But he said he didn't like it too much but it wasn't even done curing. It was 70 days Seed to harvest. I should of gave her a longer time like 80-90 days even though there was amber trics. I still have a quarter ounce left it's been curing for about four months never tried it! I want to give it a try. I'm not a auto grower, even though they have great strains. I like to have control of my plants. especially when I want to flip to bloom. But to each there own as long as it works for you that's all that counts!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  12. I think seedsman have the original GSC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Yeah nirvana seeds keep getting mentioned. So they are on my list to search thru when i get a moment to really look at what they have. Im used to dealing with dutch seed banks being in europe but seems like all the exciting genetics are state side an canada. Really would like more info on the fresh strains from usa an canada. Royal queen in spain are decent with alot of there own take on strains. Always quality. But its still just the same stuff used to always

• Like Like x 1
  14. What are you trying to accomplish here, though? There are hundreds of strains. You are going to get some opinions from the people on these boards only,and while those opinions are good, they will be somewhat narrow in perspective (my opinions included). Just experiment. See what you like. Going for weight? Nice bouquet? Flavor? Potency? Every strain has tradeoffs and different characteristics. Somebody said earlier "what is the best beer?" to illustrate the point that it's all about what you like and what you are looking for. Do a good job in the garden, and I'm sure you'll be happy with just about any strain, especially if you are a beginner. Buy some seeds and get started.

• Like Like x 2
  15. He's just asking people for their opinions its not that he is specifically looking for a new strain just seeing what others on the forum prefer

Grow journal

• Like Like x 1
  16. #37 glueberry_crunch, Jul 28, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
    Well, he also said "this is the shit I need to know". Why? We aren't all going to list out every possible downside with every strain. There is no "very best strain". Just grow, man. Just grow. That's my opinion.

• Like Like x 2

17. All he did was ask what was the best strain you have grown and where did you get it lol he didn't ask for the downsides of strains or the positives he just asked for people to list their favorite strain and what seed bank it came from o_O

Asking what breeder sells legit cookies isn't bullshit and gets asked on the forums a lot lol.

I get what you are saying but surely you have one strain that's just a gem to you that you love. That's what he's asking about is all.

Grow journal

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Alright, dude. You win.

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. I didnt realise i needed to vaildate my reasons for asking a question on a public forum.

Rofl

• Like Like x 1