The Very Best Strains. What ? and Where ?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by onthemooch, Jul 25, 2017.

1. Ok so as the title suggests what are the very best strains you have grown and where did you get it ??

2. I will get started and say two of my fav were pineapple chunk from barneys farm and og kush from royal queen seeds.

I would also say armageddon skunk but i got that as a clone. That stuff was insanely nice

3. what is the very best cut of steak ? whats the very best beer to drink ? matter of opinion. and if you looking for the highest yield and highest quality were all looking for that answer . this is why you should get more then just 1 kind .

• Like Like x 5
  4. Indica' tend to yield more I would assume. So that could be a starting point. But then again I might be biased. I love indica lol. Just a few that could point you in the right direction, bubba kush, fire og, grand daddy purple. To name a few

5. Have you grown these strains ? And where do you source the seeds from ??

6. No I personally don't have experience growing, just have a lot of second hand knowledge. And as for the seeds someone else might know but a simple google search brought up multiple seed banks when I typed bubba kush seeds... so maybe start there

7. I do enjoy my special queen #1 enough so that I plan to keep cloning her for at least a few more grows before I even consider buying more seeds... she is a 50/50 hybrid and recommended for beginners... she grows great and can handle nute issues like a champ. I got her from the vault she's a royal queen seeds genetic.

Grow journal

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1

8. Yer royal queen seeds are ace. Iv grown tge special queen 3 times now.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I like Kannabia seed company. They have one strain called Russian Doll that nobody ever writes about, but it grows like a dream. Dense, super sticky, and dark green beautiful leaves. Short and stout in veg. Fun, fun.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Sorry mate i should of been clearer. I can get seeds. The point in this thread to is to hear first hand from growers who have grown certain strains and can vouch for there authenticity. For example i can get white widow seeds from near enough any seed bank but they aint the official white widow. There is only 1 place to get the original strain from.

So its to pinpoint the source of genetics of fav strains which are 100% legit

• Like Like x 1
  11. Any links ? Sorry not being lazy just in work

12. Of course its a matter of opinion thats why im asking on a forum.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Don't be lazy :)

14. royal queen . was a a solid 6.5 out of a 10 scale grown here under thousand watts . it was good but not the best not saying its bad at all in michigan we have thousands of strands . one strongly suggested is female seeds bubble gummer scale 9/10 huge yields

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Has anyone ever tried this strain? What a name! Sounds horrible actually... iMO[​IMG]

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  16. I'd smoke a blunt of that and then go eat a shitload of chicken and waffles smothered n syrup..... gotta be thick bigass waffles though damn I'm hungry brah

Grow journal

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Love me some waffles bro!! Never had chicken and waffles together..not sure how good it would be My absolute favorite is Blue Bell Dutch chocolate ice cream!! I can eat a whole half gallon in one sitting!!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  18. Chicken and waffles is the shit

• Like Like x 2
  19. Funny enough I've only ever eaten chicken and waffles in fine establishments.. like 150 for two people with no alcohol so to say the least it was fucking delicious... idk about the more affordable chicken and waffles but upscale it's dope.

Grow journal