the verdict is in.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jcj77d, Jun 24, 2007.

1. well my 7 plants been on 12/12 for about a wk now and well i got 2 females out of 7:confused:, bummer, its my white widow, & 1 of my toucan blue. been saving the pollen off my big bud & norhern lights, to seed a bud or 2

2. Sorry to hear about that. Don't worry next grow will be 5 out of 7 and you wont know what to do with it all :cool:
    So you can seed a bud or two on a female plant and it wont spread to the rest? Interesting,.. How exactly are you going about doing that?

3. yes u can. take your stored pollen & the plant u want to seed in a area with no moving air. take a paint brush dip it in the pollen (very careful, not to get any in the air) and brush it on a bud site. for every 2 hairs pollenated you get 1 seed, thats it. it wont effect the whole plant just the hairs you pollenate.

4. Cool,.. good to know as I might not want to keep growing right away after the crop I've got going now. Having just a few NL seeds around would rock. Oh and speaking of hairs,.. I think I finally see some on 2 of my babies!! :eek: Holy tap dancing jesus I cant wait to get my camera back in a few days so I can post pics in my CHRONICal~! :yay:

5. why dont you clone your female(s) instead of trying to get some seeds? guaranteed females and no waiting for seedlings/germinating

6. Why don't YOU actually read what we type then you might not ask questions that have already bee answered :wave:

pot4my20friendz:
    "good to know as I might not want to keep growing right away after the crop I've got going now"