The Vault Is Legit

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Brother Urb, Sep 25, 2014.

1. Yea, I remember thinking the same when initially online portals came with online payments for credit cards. Could not really trust it and but now it's a part of all of our lives. Not giving any guarantees to Bitcoin here, but just saying that things evolve. Have to take the leap to see if it works.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

2. I've never used Bitcoin before a few hours ago when I placed an order with the Vault that way. Getting it all set up was tricky at first, as there are multiple components to it. I'm still a bit skeptical and confused about it all, but I'll let you guys know how it goes! I suppose I'll get a confirmation sometime next week and report back.

3. I found reading about bitcoin more confusing than actually using it.There are some pretty informative videos on Youtube that can help explain the process of setting up a wallet and buying coins. Once you are set up, it takes seconds to send the funds, and is very easy and convenient.

4. Hi, I am wondering what is the highest yielding strain in The Vault, around the 60 day mark with good potency. Thanks

5. There's a strain called Do Your Own Research. It's amazingly potent.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. God forbid someone ask for a recommendation on a social website full of experts on the topic.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. There's prob many that could fit, depending on Al of you probably growing doctors n likes

They have categories and searches on the site that prob could help ya narrow it down.

8. I found their search function very basic only capable of findind a named strain or breeder or maybe Im missing something? The best I could do was use seedfinder.eu which has amazing search functions then finding a strain that suits and putting that name into the vaults search and seeing if the have it or not so far any thing I have come up with has been out of stock or the dont have it.

9. Even if you do not know it you are loved.

10. There's a vast difference between asking for a recommendation and asking someone to just hand you the answers. I'm sorry if you can't see that.

11. Did there groupings help dunno if they have em by yeild or thc or what I used em for cbds and to look at the popular ones there gortilla they just advertised looks good. Get on the email lists slot come n go in stock quick
    @Jack - The Vault & @George - The Vault are much better at it then most, they helped my broken headed self a ton when I started shopping beans ... Which helped me view things better to find and decide what would be best for me Awesome guys and company!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Just get a pot of speggetti
    Good stuffs!!

IMG_20170414_114544.jpg

13. The advanced search only has these options
    Keyword:

Brand:
    Type:
    Minimum Price:
    Maximum Price:

I didnt see anywhere that I could search by groupings nd I've been on the site all day. Have you got a link to the page where you can search by groupings? Would be much appreicated

14. dont worry about link i see what you ment

• Like Like x 1
  15. It's not a college assignment where you have to work on your own lol. It sounds like the guy tried to look around, but there are so many strains on some sites that it can get overwhelming. It could take days to find an answer that someone could give you in a few minutes/hours.

For Naraic's question, that's tough to say since, like I said, there are so many strains lol. Look for strains that are crossed with Big Bud. I've seen several listed with a yield of "enormous". The White Widow x Big Bud strain is a good example and is one of their top 10 sellers, probably for this reason.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I placed an order Wednesday, mailed in my cash. Now the waiting begins. Will these guys notify me when the money arrives and my order goes out?

17. They'll send an email to you letting you know it's been shipped but if you got it with tracking you will have to ask them for the tracking number. Takes about a week for cash to arrive to them from the states then about another week to receive your beans.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Thanks for the fast reply Stoney. I was expecting about a three week wait so the info you gave pretty much puts me on a good timeline.

19. Thanks for the suggestion, I think there are better though, I sent The Vault an email asking them what they think is their best strain that fits in what what im looking for.

20. Always glad to hear :)

• Like Like x 2