The Vault’s Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow – in association with Dutch Passion

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Jack - The Vault, May 9, 2018.

1. All I'm seeing on my end is a bunch of numbers and letters. Did these pics load or did they come out as empty links?

2. Good stuff man! Sign up for the new grow. I’ll be running 4 one gallon containers this round. Need to order a new filter but that’s all that’s missing.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Empty links

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Bummer. Ok, let me try something else. Thanks so much for replying.

5. There, I think y'all can see it now. Here she is, immediately before harvest.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. So, smoke report: This would be another strain that if my dealer sold this to me, I'd be on the phone with him wondering what he did to it. Really amazing stuff for almost dry and no cure. I think that it tastes green but my wife says that it's just the way it's supposed to taste, but I think it does have a kinda' unusual leafy/green/organic taste; no complaints, just really unusual. Keeps me going for awhile too. Anyway, overall great stuff.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Yeah man I know what you mean. It's like a real earthy type taste.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Oh, you got that too? What a relief, lol! I think I may be finally catching on to this hobby, lol.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Great smoke report !! Thanks for posting. It's great for earlier in the day! Did your pheno have a fuel smell or more fruity? I had one of each think the more fruity one was an Ak 47 leaner and the fuel one more of a nyc diesel leaner.

• Like Like x 1
  10. As it was growing, it reminded me of my Sour LIvers run; just a really unusual smell. I wouldn't describe it as "diesely" or "fruity" just really unique. When I took on this project my objective was to find something with a very strong diesel taste in that I was going to use it to cross-breed with another strain. Yes, it does give me a "diesel" taste after about five minutes or so after I've smoked but I don't think "diesel" would describe the smell as it was growing. I do remember some chocolatey smells at some point and there were some smells that were like a weird organic(?) smells maybe. Sorry that's the best I can do...lol.

As far as a "wake-n-bake" no chance! LOL! Yes, it does give me motivation and yes it does still make my legs feel better but no chance could I go to work under those conditions; payroll would be fubar, money missing, schedule completely off, inventory missing...it would be a complete catastrophe, lol.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. LOL @Klectar420 some people can't work high at all.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Merry Christmas everyone!

• Like Like x 2
  13. Merry Xmas

Sent from the USS Discovery

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Brooklyn Sunrise final weight total: 86 grams. This total is what we physically weighed. Because we were basically out of smoke we smoked some "testers" and lost track of how much we smoked over time, lol, so this number isn't entirely accurate but not too bad for one plant I think. Total physical weight of all three plants is 285 so I think that's a fail in itself; that number should be closer to 400. Again, we didn't weigh our "testers" so that number is off. Even if we smoked an oz of each strain my total is ~375grams; so I'm still short of my goal of 1gram/watt. On the other hand, we really don't need a whole lot at a time and this stuff works pretty well for quite some time, so maybe it'll balance out.

So, this post should wrap this thread up for me. I'll continue to monitor it but I'm basically done here.

My sincere thanks to The Vault and Dutch Passion for making all of this possible!

• Like Like x 5
  15. Day 28 Brooklyn Sunrise.[​IMG]day 28. 5 gal fabric pot
    [​IMG]day 28. 7gal fabric pot

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. That's coming along beautifully! Which light are you using for that?

17. Quantum board light that I built. 4, 3000k and 4, 4000k, qb120s received_10211072614040273.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  18. Mine also we're around 3.5 zips each. It's a good smoke and I rated it right behind 3 out of the 7 strains I just grew. Great earthy smoke Bro!!! Not real dense nugs!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. Do you use all 8 boards at the same time thru ur whole grow.. love the light setup looks amazing brother!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Thanks. Yes. All 8 at full power, veg to flower.

• Like Like x 2