The Vault’s Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow – in association with Dutch Passion

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Jack - The Vault, May 9, 2018.

1. #1 Jack - The Vault, May 9, 2018
    Last edited: May 31, 2018
    CLOSED-740x384_Brooklyn-Sunrise_comparative_image.jpg

Hello again guys, it is that wonderful time again - The Comparative Grow

And we have wonderful news this time – we have 2 Comparative Grows running side by side :)

To be clear, if you enter both Comparatives, then you MUST post on both Comparative threads, and if you only join this Comparative then you should only post on this thread, and if you only join the other Comparative then you should only post on that thread – I will post a link to the other Comparative Grow in the comments below.

The Vault has teamed up this time with our forever friends at Dutch Passion, to bring you another amazing Comparative Grow – this time we will be providing you with an experience of a beautiful New York dawn :)

Please remember that I have a LOT of these to get processed - hence why I have detailed everything in the post and I ask you all to make sure you do it correctly - unfortunately if you do not follow the instructions your entry will be put the bottom of the queue until we have time to try to work out who the entrant is, and we will be processing the correctly done entries first - it is only fair.

Also, when you receive an initial email confirmation, it is not a confirmation that your entry has been accepted - I need to go through all entries first to make sure that they are eligible.

If your entry has been accepted you will receive a "Comparative Accepted" email.

We need to make sure that these seeds are not used up by non-forum members, to make sure that you genuine forum members are able to enter this limited availability Comparative, so please make sure that you read all the way to the bottom of the post, if you want to enter both Comparatives.

And be extra careful to read all the way to the bottom of the post, if you want to enter both Comparatives.

Please get your entry in as soon as possible, as there are 3 new forums joining in this, grow, so the seeds will be used up more quickly this time around.

Please read more and find details on how to enter this Comparative Grow here:

Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow

• Like Like x 9
  2. #2 Jack - The Vault, May 9, 2018
    Last edited: May 9, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
  3. Awesome! Thanks, Jack and team Vault!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Sweet! You guys at the vault kick @$$!

• Like Like x 3
  5. Worked fine.

• Like Like x 2
  6. im in hopefully

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3

7. Cheers Jack and the Vault crew!

• Like Like x 3
  8. Done . thanks again

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  9. Awesome. In on both! I haven’t done any autos in a while so this ought to be fun!!

• Like Like x 3
  10. Thanks for the great comparatives, Jack!!! Hopefully, I'm in both!!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Im up for this! :D welcome back for another run!

• Like Like x 3
  12. Awesome comp. Good luck everyone. I will be passing on this one I think.

Sent from my pet rock.

• Like Like x 3
  13. In in tbis i hope i think i may have done something wrong may have added 2 seperate packs not the 1 for both so 50/50 which one im on lol hoping DP as i do love dutch passion

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  14. Awesome from The Vault as always, I'm on board man.

• Like Like x 5
  15. Cant wait. Screenshot_20180509-203151.png

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Are you going to at least hang out with us?

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Yeah I'll be around being nosey

Sent from my pet rock.

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. Your not joining?