The Vault’s Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow – in association with Dutch Passion

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Jack - The Vault, May 9, 2018.

1. Finally got the space and time. Popping some beans today.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. My comparatives are just about done; another week or two. I'll be posting pics soon so you can see what you're getting into, lol. I think you'll love them. Especially considering that you either have a lot more experience at this than I do, or just a lot more luck. Either way, you'll totally rock these! Good luck! Even after I complete these I plan on sticking around just to see what happens. Not that you'll need it or anything but let me know if I can help you out somehow if you run into any problems. I'll be watching for you!!

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Thanks. I'm looking forward to any input you have. I actually tried to pop one this summer for an outdoor plant. Never sprouted. Hoping for better luck this time. Popped 2 blue dreamatic and a turbo bud auto by heavyweight seeds.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Ok kiddies here is Brooklyn # 2 that I grew. This is a educational journey that will change me forever!! So this girl quit flowering inside under 20 hours. I wasn't giving the grow dark for the off hours. So I live in So Cal desert and I flower outside a lot!! So I took her out so stunted 2 weeks into flower. I waited like 14 days to.do this! Well we have had some 45 ° nights lately so she darkened up. I think I will yield as much as I did indoors. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Scissor wax from ruff trim lol[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. I'm not being a smartass but use your best judgement and do what you think is best because you've proven to be really good at this. Your setup and knowledge combined have produced really nice plants in the past. If you have a personal grow thread/journal on this I'd follow along for sure.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Hello everyone. I just snapped a few pics of my project and thought that I would share them. Sorry, I was (and still am) too lazy to move my plants around to get better shots (lol) but these should give you an idea of how things are going. I think I'm ~10 days or so out from harvest. I checked trichs last night and we have clear to cloudy for now. Hopefully they will darken over time, but if not no biggie; they seem to be pretty much done for now.

@Papa Puff: you were sure right! Switching to 12/12 for flushing really made a difference! You may have just quadrupled my game! Thanks for the advice!!!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  8. Shit she flowered outside all but first week of flower

• Like Like x 2
  9. Wow big colas!! Awesome Bro. Throw a bic lighter up so we can see the real size

• Like Like x 4
  10. Sure, I'll make a point to use a Bic lighter for scaling size purposes when I take pics again. It'll probably be right before I/we harvest so it may take a week or two but I'll add a Bic lighter in the pics for y'all.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Heads up guys: I'm organising a new Comparative Grow for before Christmas, so keep your ears open :)
    It should be another double Comparative, with Dutch Passion and Seed Stockers - and everyone is welcome to join in on both - coming very soon - keep your eyes peeled :)

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
  12. Cool ty Jack

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Right on friend

• Like Like x 3
  14. It's a little late but I'll be getting my bean going soon. Finally found housing!!

• Winner Winner x 3
  15. Thank you Jack for supporting and helping us out. You don't have to give free beans but you are appreciated!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Jack! We love you guys. Just wanna day thank you to the Vault for the support. I’ll keep my eyes peeled.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. How do you get in on this comparative grow?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  18. Keep an eye on this thread and Jack will eventually post a link to the new comparative with all of the rules and instructions as to how you can sign up, etc. It is important that you only follow instructions posted by either Jack himself (or maybe George too), not by other members of GC...LOL!!!

• Like Like x 5
  19. So I am so happy that Brooklyn#2 quit flowering inside. I got like 4.5 zips flowering outside under 10 hours of sun! I finished the trim yesterday and it is very stick and I have the fee test nugs dried!! Very good better than the one inside and yield was more weeeeeeeeeeeee
    So Cali guys flower outside more[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  20. Thanks Jack! I'm looking forward to another grow. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1