The Vault’s Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow – in association with Dutch Passion

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Jack - The Vault, May 9, 2018.

1. Careful not to hermie that thing

• Like Like x 1
  2. Lol, yeah sometimes that does cause problems; not giving them enough darkness. Glad you figured it out and back on track. Good luck!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Ty. Only thing I can think of. I just was thinking if some guys run 24 hours of light on autos, why would they need darkness?? We shall see

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  4. They dont need dark.. as far as im concerned bu some ppl wanna let their plant rest & it helps save a few bucks on the bill too.. giving an auto a dark period is more for you than the plant lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. Well what I'm dealing with is a Brooklyn that stopped flowering like a photo would. No reveg just wont continue. So last resort treat it like a photo

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. I thought that too when I was first introduced to the idea of autos; because of the Ruderalis factor. However, the other half(?) of the strain is photoperiod which would require at least some darkness. Sorry, I don't remember exactly where I found the article/post but someone did their own "comparative" of sorts between several different autos and he or she established that 18/6 was their preferred light cycle for autos. Over time, they illustrated that autos under 24/0 did not develop as well as 20/4 but 18/6 produced the best results. I almost want to say it was Loki who wrote that, but I'm really not sure...it was a long time ago. Anyway, yep, I'll be watching. Hope all turns out better than you expect Papa.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Money shot day 52[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. 5BF674C2-FFFC-474E-8BD1-24EB1271AB42.jpeg 68E84C34-AF57-4AF8-89EE-EC54064B179B.jpeg DEA3E796-67BF-49A3-AB16-B861E08D02BF.jpeg Day 45. Pic 1 is the group shot of the two Brooklyn’s. Pic 2 is the front lady. Pic 3 is the girl in the back. The girl in the back is frosty but small in size. Hopefully the girl in the front will pick it up and throw on the frost.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. What kind of light is this.. would it be okay with you if i bought 1.. i really like the color that comes off of it.. plus ill be reading a lil more about its spectrum and wattage.. (not just gone by it cause of the color lol.. plz post name or a link to it.. thanks!!

• Like Like x 2
  10. It’s an Amazon light. The brand is Ygrow and it’s a 300 watt equivalent white LED light. This is the first true grow with it so I’m curious to see how it does come harvest time. I have my old 300 watt equivalent Ledgle blurple that could be going into the tent next grow if I get something decent out of the Twisted Velvet I have soaking now.

• Like Like x 3
  11. #871 Sypha, Oct 23, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
    Bought this ygrow 150 tru watts.. i thinknits pretty good, got it on my Blueberry auto and i love what its doing but still thinking of upgrading lights anyway so i asked about this 1.. ive actually had my eye on it at one point but went with this 1 as at the time i payed only $49.99

I think ull be happy with that lygrow u have.. the spectrum with all the greens & yellow and orange is perfect i think.. the best spectrum available just have to account for power but the spectrum is number 1..imo

[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Life has been hectic and everything has been neglected. Never the less, they are doing okay. Certainly not my greatest, but I think they'll still do pretty well on yield. Still a ways to go.
    Pics aren't the greatest. The lights make em look all yellow. More than they are anyway...

Brooklyn Sunrise in front, Blue Dream'matic in the rear.

Ended up super cropping the top of BS 1 because she stretched like crazy after I decided to not top it. I topped BS 2!

8 weeks from seed except BS 2 at 6 weeks

image.jpg

image.jpg

BS 1
    image.jpg

BS 2
    image.jpg

BD 1
    image.jpg

BD 2
    image.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  13. Man.

Your plants are insane.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. I'm extremely impressed with the results that both of you have had with your led lights off of Amazon! Wow, I had no idea that you could get plants like that with really cheap led lights! Thanks so much for the post!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Hi everyone, I hope all is well for all of you and everything is going your way!

I just wanted to follow up with y'all about a few things:
    1.) my plants don't look too bad and I should be able to post pics in a day or two for your review.
    2.) I'm about to acquire a five gallon bucket of rabbit manure for my grow! I've read lots of good things about it but really have no idea what the best way to use it so if anyone has an opinion about using rabbit poop for your grows I'd be very interested in your advice.
    3.) I decided to go with a Xtrasun HPS. After looking at the color graph on the side of the box, I noticed that it pretty much mateched the Hortilux HPS so I got a Xtrasun HPS (enhanced) for my flowering bulb and should be installing that in a week or two. My thanks, again, to those who offered their opinions on flowering bulbs; you really helped out and came through for me!

Anyway, I should be posting pics before too long and hope that y'all will offer advice if you deem it appropriate.

Happy growing!

• Like Like x 2
  16. Hi everyone! I hope all is well for all of you and everything is going just exactly the way you want it to. As promised, here are some pics of my Brooklyn Sunrise, as well as a couple of group shots too. My Brooklyn Sunrise is now 48 days old from seed; assuming that my journal is correct (lol). Feel free to leave comments, advice or criticisms as well.

Thanks for looking and y'all have a great day!

Happy growing!!!!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Looking good! Can’t wait to see what you end up with at harvest.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Thanks for the compliment StrangestSmoker! Coming from you, that's a real boost to my confidence! I feel the same way, lol.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Beautiful.. how tall are they??

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Nah. I had the worst grow out of all of us by trying to do a solo cup grow.

You got this man!

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1