The Vault’s Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow – in association with Dutch Passion

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Jack - The Vault, May 9, 2018.

1. Hey thanks!
    The side lights aren't easily movable, but they are just hung on small nails.
    What you saw in the picture is the two boards that hang across the doorway when in use. They're zip-tied to a scrap of L channel aluminum, and have disconnects. So they can easily be moved out of the way when I need to get at the plants. For now, they're just resting on brakets that I attach a scrog screen to. Well, actually I fired them up over the weekend. So, they're in their spot now.
    I'll try and get some pics tonight.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Thsnks for the answer cant wait to see more pix.. nice space super clean & well organized!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Brooklyn sunrise around day 36 [​IMG] a Sensi skunk about the same age[​IMG]

Happy Growing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  4. D75F5D82-100F-4A3F-9087-725C9463AC07.jpeg Day 33 for me. Tried some extreme method of controlling the stretch. We’ll see if it pays off.

• Like Like x 2
  5. I cant find the strain brooklyn sunrise.. y???? Lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Hey Bro just go on the Vault seeds and register you could look up any strain then if your growing get in on the next comprehensive grow when ever they have another.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. No, I'm sorry I don't but I agree with Robbie714: if you were to register an account with The Vault all of the information that you need per the strain that you are growing more than likely can be found on their site; assuming that you are researching a strain that is promoted by The Vault via a comparative grow.

• Like Like x 2
  8. AFA300F1-B180-48D7-A459-857542599531.jpeg Day 35. The tall lady seems to be recovering after snapping her stalk to control height. Humidty in my area has been kinda high. Partially because of the tropical storm.

• Like Like x 2
  9. That was a good link you put up there! I’ve been on seed finder and and another site that’s also like that, but you can also buy beans from. I think me and Papa Puff were looking at it and the strain Chiquita banana 30% THC its a cool site

• Like Like x 3
  10. Wow!! how tall is she.. she so beautiful

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. #833 SparkyDude, Oct 13, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
    Whoops

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Bud, i dont think this is a contest bro
    Stop trolling!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. I made a mistake
    Im new Go easy
    Smoke one LOL

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Just pulling ur leg mann welcome to GC.. you gone learn alot.. plz share what you can.. everyone on here is awsome.. enjoy!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Thank You
    I always am late to the party
    nice to meet you

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Search the forums for “contest”, if ones going on thats where youll find it.. good luck!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. O
    OK Thanks

• Like Like x 2
  18. Your not late.. your just in time bud.. enter for a chance to win right now theirs a contest going on.. a contest every month!!

The Vault: Free monthly seeds for worthy causes
    The Vault: Free monthly seeds for worthy causes

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1