The Vault’s Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow – in association with Dutch Passion

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Jack - The Vault, May 9, 2018.

1. Thanks GG!!! :D

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. Roght troops whos in the mood for a laugh. :)
    Harvested the first of the brooklynn last night.
    Shes had a rough life to be fair.
    I dropped the extractor on her not long into bloom and wiped out .ost of her main colas. Though shes be ok but check the nick eh this
    Be amazed if theres 2oz there. Looks weird too. Cant get a decent pic cos phones fucked n will only take selfies.
    One of the other 2 looks similar cos i fell on her after a sesh on the bucky and one of them looks sweet cos she hasnt been savegaed by the drunken scotsman. Ill get some more pics up later :) 20180810_221904.jpg 20180810_224624.jpg

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
  3. Hot Damn, the Brooklyn is finally throwing pistils!!! YAY!!!
    20180811_132248.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
  4. #664 GreatGrammy, Aug 12, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
    Today is Day 61 and a comparison to the Kennedy Half Dollar :)
    I have the air on and the windows open (they need fresh air its only 68f outside currently). My grow room is 77f and 62% humidity.
    The one Brooklyn Sunrise with the leaf issue didn't fix, the leaves just got worse BUT the buds are growing enormous, so I am learning to live with it lol. Its the smaller and fattest of the 3 and the pistils just started to change to amber. I love Autos!!! I may never turn back! lol :hola:
    DSC_0764.JPG DSC_0765.JPG DSC_0766.JPG DSC_0760.JPG

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Way to go GG!! Looking very lovely!! ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Ya GG that is awesome
    .another male plant I just flipped to 12/12

Post man post man where you be lol

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Dried and in jars to cure
    View attachment 2486227

Brooklynn Sunrise
    • CMH: 21.9g
    • QB: 12g
    Not bad for being horrible growing autos lol Smoke report to come after the weekend ;)

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Thanks Kat! ;) @SlinkyKat :hola:

Thanks Hawk! @BossHawk

Oh wait a minute Mr. Postman~~~~ OOOOooo OOooo Mr. POOOO OOO OOO OOO OOstman~ Check and see one more time for meeeee eee eeee~~~~ lol

• Like Like x 2
  9. Thats great Mom!
    Can't wait!!!! ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Chopped another one down tonight.....
    She looked even worse. Both phones fucked now so cant take pictures thankfully. Convenient timing lol.
    Ive got another couple seeds to pop somewhere but i seem to have put them in the dreaded "safe place"
    That safe ive turned the house upaide down twice and still dont know where they are.
    Anyone stoned enough to do some remote viewing and tell me where it is?

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Oh no!!! I HATE the safe place..... never fails to vanish only to reappear when your least expecting it. Happens to us all bud ;)

I'd help out though too high to even find out how to do it atm - Good luck!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. Day 62
    77f 65% humidity
    I got some help moving my 3 gals for pics! I believe they have at least another week to go. ;) DSC_0780.JPG DSC_0775.JPG DSC_0767.JPG

• Like Like x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Is it bad that when I read that Mr Postman part that I was thinking of Friday when Craig’s dad is laying in bed watching TV and says “that your ass mr postman!”

• Like Like x 2
  14. Not at all bad hahaha

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. It gets worse.....

I only had 1 root riot left which i was keeping for my nft plant for the new mystery comp grow and its in the same place!! :(

Got a bunch of seeds in a kinder egg tub (dont worry americans ill be safe with it)
    My last root riot and a bottle of cloning gel in a little baggy somewhere.
    I may actually have to gut out my entire attic to find it.
    Its a shitehole up there :(
    Grow space is about 2.5mx2.m then got a 1m wide space all the way round it thats literally stowed to the rafters (and no floorboards) with grow gear, piles of tent sheeting, some more grow gear, extra lights and a few piles of nutrients....
    And thats only half my gear! The rest is comming back in 2-3 weeks and im literally gettin a semi thinkin about it lol.

Went from 1square metre and 500w to between
    5 & 6 sqm and around 3000w in the space of 4 months.
    Dont even know what to do with it all.
    Got 115 days before im officially on red alert for snow and have to clear out so gonna see what i can smash out in the mean time :)

• Like Like x 3
  16. might be that time..lol[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. I loaded up my Pax and managed to get two sessions out of the Brooklyn solo cup! The high I’ve gotten isn’t a head high. It’s the one that makes your body tingle and feel wavy. I’m a fan of this one because I am well focused. Man...I want this but in a bigger yield.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  18. I think I'll be up to trying another set of seeds in a few weeks. See if I can manage not to mangle the F out of them this time.

• Like Like x 4