The Vault’s Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow – in association with Dutch Passion

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Jack - The Vault, May 9, 2018.

1. Awesome! I'm in! thanks guys!

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Drop by mine and drop a few photos I'd love to follow also.

My first grow journal 3bog and gorilla glue auto

• Like Like x 4
  3. Got mine in (before the suspension) and received the confirmation.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  4. Hi guys, I felt bad about leaving you on Friday, so I’ve come in on Sunday to get this thing moving :)

I have discussed with Cameron a better way to organise the entries, so we should get an email out to everyone today, and start getting the packages out tomorrow.

Thanks for your patience guys :)

• Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 6
  5. Don't stress and let it ruin your weekend guys.

We can wait for freebies.

Peace

Sent from the U.S.S. Discovery

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
  6. Thanks Jack for sacrificing your Sunday [​IMG]The Vault Rocks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. @Jack - The Vault , dear friend we all here appreciate your dedication to us customers. Take your time no rush on my end buddy. I'm just happy I met yall on here and an consider yall family. Shit happens no lie, wanna make God laugh make plans as I always say lol. Hope you are having a good weekend dont stress. Happy mothers day to all the mothers out there.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  8. Who Does That
    Nobody.....................................
    That's why we all buy only at the Vault.
    Thanks Guys

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  9. Amen brother.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Hi guys, if you haven’t received an email from me today regards your Comparative entry, then please shoot me a PM.

And any new entrants thinking about joining - please get yourselves in asap, as these Comparatives are now close to closing.

• Like Like x 11
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. I’m gonna go ahead and enter. I wasn’t planning on it but I think I can make room for an auto.

• Like Like x 5
  12. Email received. "Accepted". Yippy.

• Like Like x 6
  13. And guys, please remember: if you are a genuine forum member and you have been declined, you have probably just been declined because you haven’t given us all of the information that we need - we are not trying to decline any of you guys, but we must make sure that all of the seeds are not taken up by fraudsters that just want free seeds, at the detriment to the fun of you guys - so if you have ben declined, please just enter again, or shoot me a PM.

• Like Like x 9
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Fingers crossed guys! Just entered into the grow.

• Like Like x 4
  15. lol I did - the blog post; all of the info is there :)

Some of the declines were intended to send people back to actually just read the blog post, because they obviously hadn’t read it - I don’t want to stop people from entering, but I don’t want them entering without reading the instructions/rules first; because in the past I have had many entrants contact me after the received their seeds, to tell me that they had just read the rules, and they do not qualify for entry, because they have no room at the moment etc.
    But Moreso, I don’t want people not reading the rules at the start, and then ruining it for you guys further down the line.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Email was received.. I can't wait

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3