The Vault’s Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow – in association with Dutch Passion

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Jack - The Vault, May 9, 2018.

1. Holy Shit! What kind of nuclear stuff are you feeding that? I think I screwed up bad! I have pretty much the same sized tent and was intending on growing three other plants with this one. After seeing this pic, I'm not so sure I can pull that off now.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. They are massive OMG

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. OH MY...............
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Day 14[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  5. Day 8 (2 in front and one in the middle directly behinde them)
    Looks whimpy after Graces beauties! :rolleyes: lol

DSC_0529.JPG

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. they will pick up , what are the temps like it seems rainy form the pic.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Nice i have a few of them goin but thats crazy growth for 24 days best of luck

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Oh thats just from a spray bottle they are indoors at 77 degrees at the moment. I think its the same where you are too Grace lol or close;)

• Like Like x 5
  9. For those not following my huge light comparative thread, here are the BS girls.........

Day 16 outside.......60-75f days; 40-45f nights
    June 20th out (4).jpg June 20th out (5).jpg

Day 19 inside
    June 20th cmh bs.jpg June 20th qb bs.jpg

If I wasn't so deathly afraid of bringing bugs inside again, I would bring in one of the girls inside for the hid cabinet ahhh well gotta keep with the scientific method as much as I can to truly see what the lights do in my environment (read: what I can handle temp wise)

Going to put the tomato cages on the inside girls today to finally follow OrganicSinse's auto training so the next weekly (or when I remember) update will have them

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Looking Nice Grace... tight little nodes on her! I like your cover crops...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. It’s Good for aeration and nitrogen. then when they die off mulch with it. have you ever used fenugreek as a cover I use that the most. You don’t need to cross your fingers you got this Grace

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  13. I haven't used it but I did drink it when I was pregnant it supposed to help you lactate more milk I know TMI

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  14. Lol She’s in a coco/perlite mix with hydroton. Been feeding her AN connoisseur/ Mammoth P. Under some quantum boards. She def took off. I had a Mephisto genetics fugue state in the tent with her, the fugue state was actually a week older but had to get pulled cause she was getting over ran lol. Felt bad for the girl.

These blue dreams can def be some heffers. Prolly going to have some do some serious training if you want to squeeze multiple in a 2.5x2.5 tent.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. If I were you I’d do a single plant... unless you are hellbent on multiple strains it would greatly benefit you... not only will you be using less seeds at once but you will also probably get better yields with one large plant instead of multiple plants competing for light and space. If you are set on growing multiple strains stick to two plants as three would just be a mistake imo. You may save a week of veg but it’s overall just a waste of seeds that could be saved for later... in my opinion just the one plant with a 10 gallon pot of nice quality organic soil would be best.. maybe grow clover ect in the pot with the cannabis as well. Hell maybe grow you some beans too lol a nice colorful variety that you could let vibe around the MMJ haha would look badass

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Lookin great everyone :)
    Ill get some pics up later. My dutch passions are kickin blue dream ass!
    Got another one started that im gonna put in nft aswell and see what theyre really capeable of :)

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
  17. Yeah, a variety of strains is pretty much mandatory in my household, lol, as my wife uses this as a form of medication of sorts. I can usually cram four plants in my tent at the same time with decent results. You are dead on though: if I were to grow just one plant at a time I could make my grow projects more efficient as all of my light and nutes would be dedicated to just one plant, as your pic illustrates. I'm just floored to see how big and luscious your plant is just by itself in a tent! Man, that is beyond impressive! Cheech and Chong would have a hard time competing with that! As far as conserving seeds is concerned: when I received my last order, the comparative seeds etc., I noticed that I had somewhat of a hard time closing my "seed can" so I need to grow out the seeds that I have, lol. Oddly enough, my wife just read an article a couple of days ago that basically said the same thing that you did in this post: three plants is about the max that is recommended for this tent. So, in essence, I could improve on yield if I scale back my projects from four plants in five gallon pots to three in five gallon pots. Furthermore, you are like the fifth person to recommend a cover crop to complement the mmj. I've seen great results from cover crops and your post reminded me to pick up a pack of clover to go along with my mmj; thanks! I too use organics. A friend of mine gave me this book by The Rev called something like True Living Organics and I use it as a guide. I may not follow it exactly but close enough to get adequate smoke. Anyway, thanks for all of your great advice!

• Like Like x 6
  18. Oooooh, that's why: coco/perlite/hydroton combination was used in Holland a lot when I was there years ago and is a proven winner! Coupled with the use of AN Connoisseur and Mammoth-P...pfff, no wonder your plant looks great! Your pic looks too good to be true! Again, Cheech and Chong would have a hard time competing with that!

• Like Like x 4
  19. Yeah figured you might be doing it for the multiple strains... it’s not like it’ll hurt you all that much to grow 3-4 plants especially if you have the seeds it’s just if it’s all the same strain it would just be a waste of seeds. I was just making sure you weren’t overzealous and wanting to start 3-4 of the same strain together in that tent as then in my opinion it would just be useless. But I can totally understand wanting multiple strains going. I see a lot of people on the forums trying to cram 4-5 of the same strain in a small tent for no reason... if they were using reg seeds I could understand but they’ll be using fem seeds all the same strain to cut down on veg by a couple weeks and it’s just eh... if you wanna do something like that a sea of green would be best and even then that would be best via cuttings and using a bunch of .5 gal pots or something along the lines lol.

• Like Like x 3
  20. Thanks bro I think I got them under control I figured out where an auto I've been looking for in tent oops it won't put off much outside. But thank God there putting new growth out already too.
    Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2