The Vault’s Blue Dream’matic Auto Comparative Grow – in association with FastBuds

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Jack - The Vault, May 9, 2018.

1. MY SEEDS AND T SHIRT ARE HERE!!!!! YEAHHHHH!!!! lol I am sooooo excited!!! I always give stuff away but I have never got anything, this is wonderful! Thank you for the seeds and T-shirt @Jack - The Vault !!! Getting my journals up and going today!
    DSC_0398.JPG

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. I popped 3 seeds today in water......Lets get this party started!

DSC_0401.JPG DSC_0402.JPG

• Like Like x 5
  3. Thank you for the chance to grow these genetics! Got my shirt today! This is going to be great. I can't wait to pop em in soil!
    0604181323.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  4. @Jack- the vault.. shirt..no seeds 1528149557506.jpg

5. Wee pic of the comp girls then.
    The blue dreams.are on the bottom.
    Was planning to do one of each in nft but havent got my grow room built yet so theyre all goin in coco in my wardrobe under a 250w marshy for a week till the joiner gets here.
    Got a stupid shaped attic so need a frame n that built n its a bit out of my league lol. Got timbers commin out of everywhere. Thought i had space at the side but turns out i measured wrong. what a dick :( 20180604_203523.jpg 20180604_203546.jpg

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  6. Just when I was starting to give up on the ones I put outdoors......
    June 4th outdoor bdream(1) copy.jpg June 4th outdoor sunrise (2) copy.jpg June 4th outdoor sunrise copy.jpg June 4th outdoor trip cheese(5) copy.jpg June 4th outdoor triple cheese(4) copy.jpg

All lined up, soaking up the rays.....
    June 4th outdoor (6) copy.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  7. Jealous of your shirts, sorry about the seeds though.. I assume you checked inside the shirt? That's where mine were packed.

IMAG0034.jpg

8. You know it lol..but maybe next time I suppose..I'll be finishing my grow out now still so good luck friend

• Like Like x 2
  9. @Jack- the vault, your the man thanks for seeing what you can do friend!!! The vault rocks

• Like Like x 3
  10. Due to unforeseen circumstances I must withdraw from the comparative grow.

Sent from my A577VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Bummer! I don't think there is a set time frame on growing them out though gotta ask @Jack - The Vault to be sure

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Sorry Kevieboy420. I hope all is ok for you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. yo chaps girls looking good about day 10 when pic was taken 3 days ago. hope everyone is good.
    [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 5
  14. If you need to withdraw for health reasons, please still join in with the rest of the guys bud :)

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  15. NICE SHIRT

• Like Like x 3
  16. I hope you are ok Kevie ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. One seed of each strain is starting to pop in the water. They are in the kitchen cedar pantry mostly in the dark and the temp is about 68 degrees. A bit slow popping compared to other seeds I have started in water.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Blue dream.matic about 9 days for bigger and 7 days for the smaller one again hoping these get bigger soon and veg out a bit longer if they can but not grwoing in my big tent so i dont want them to get too big and im not expecting them to do. Ill do the other seeds in the bigger tent once my photos are done :) 20180606_164610.jpg View attachment 2455673

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Thanks Stig man! ;)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  20. 10 days old today. She’s growing rapidly. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 5