The Vault’s Blue Dream’matic Auto Comparative Grow – in association with FastBuds

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Jack - The Vault, May 9, 2018.

1. #1 Jack - The Vault, May 9, 2018
    Last edited: May 31, 2018
    CLOSED-740x384_Blue-Dreammatic_comparative_image.jpg

Hello again guys, it is that wonderful time again - The Comparative Grow

And we have wonderful news this time – we have 2 Comparative Grows running side by side :)

To be clear, if you enter both Comparatives, then you MUST post on both Comparative threads, and if you only join this Comparative then you should only post on this thread, and if you only join the other Comparative then you should only post on that thread – I will post a link to the other Comparative Grow in the comments below.

The Vault has teamed up this time with our new friends at FastBuds, to bring you another amazing Comparative Grow – this time we will be helping you guys drift off to sleep each with a beautiful dream of blue :)

Please remember that I have a LOT of these to get processed - hence why I have detailed everything in the post and I ask you all to make sure you do it correctly - unfortunately if you do not follow the instructions your entry will be put the bottom of the queue until we have time to try to work out who the entrant is, and we will be processing the correctly done entries first - it is only fair.

Also, when you receive an initial email confirmation, it is not a confirmation that your entry has been accepted - I need to go through all entries first to make sure that they are eligible.

If your entry has been accepted you will receive a "Comparative Accepted" email.

We need to make sure that these seeds are not used up by non-forum members, to make sure that you genuine forum members are able to enter this limited availability Comparative, so please make sure that you read all the way to the bottom of the post, if you want to enter both Comparatives.

And be extra careful to read all the way to the bottom of the post, if you want to enter both Comparatives.

Please get your entry in as soon as possible, as there are 3 new forums joining in this, grow, so the seeds will be used up more quickly this time around.

Please read more and find details on how to enter this Comparative Grow here:

Blue Dream’matic Auto Comparative Grow

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. #2 Jack - The Vault, May 9, 2018
    Last edited: May 9, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. All over it like stank on dank!

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Pick your poision.....or pick both! Who else but the vault?!? :confused_2: no one....that's who!!:judgekneel: < King Jack in his throne lol

• Like Like x 3
  5. Also they added in a email more too it than just the 2 comparitive grows....“Please add 3 extra freebies to my comparative order due to Cameron’s error” leave that in the comment section along with your grasscity name and grasscity comment.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. im in hopefully

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yessir

• Like Like x 1
  8. Jack i forgot my user Name in the comment section

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  9. Pm him grace he will fix it for ya

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Thanks for the comparatives, Jack!!! Hopefully, I'm in both. :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. Woohoo!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Just in time to be put outdoors June 1st :gc_rocks::metal:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Good luck everyone may you all get big stinky ones!

Sent from my pet rock.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. Awesome from The Vault as always, I'm on board man.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Ledgends @#thevaultseedbank

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Screenshot_20180509-203542.png
    Love blue dream never tried any fast buds strains as yet...

• Like Like x 3
  17. I hope I can come close to that pic.

• Like Like x 3