The Vault’s Blue Dream’matic Auto Comparative Grow – in association with FastBuds

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Jack - The Vault, May 9, 2018.

1. Sick Shirt for sure

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 4
  2. 95 degrees today, the girls seem to be doing fine. They got their first layer of cedar today. Been keeping cool water tricking to help cool them down.
    dream1.JPG dream2.JPG

• Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  3. My first one popped today waitubg on the second one.I wanna get them.in the ginal pot by this Friday

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  4. Look what The Seed Fairy brought me yesterday! LOL! I got my pack yesterday, about 12 hours ago, and I am still super-stoked about this! I have to finish my current project before I can grow these out. I only have a 3'x3'x6.5' tent to work with for growing and drying and that's about as far as I can take things now so I simply do not have the room. However, my current project should wrap up around early to mid August and then I will have to clean everything which normally takes about a week and then I can get moving on these. Just to prove a point: If you look at the attached picture you will see that these packs are arranged in columns. The first column, far left, is obviously the comparative packs. The next column to the right is my actual order: Girls Scout Cookies and a single pack of Chocolate Haze. To the right of that you will see a Sensi Seeds pack. From the Sensi Seed pack to the far right is all freebies! To me, this illustrates the reason why The Vault is in fact the absolute best seed bank in existence to date throughout the entire world. The Vault stands alone and leads the seed industry by a very wide margin when it comes to customized customer service! This is how business should be done!

@Jack - The Vault and @George - The Vault : I'm not quite sure how to take this. Either y'all are being extremely generous or in a very subtle way y'all are saying: "Look, here is a bunch of seeds! Now quit pestering us!" LOL! J/K. On a more serious note: within my freebies you were kind enough to include Fruity Jack, a CBD dominant strain. Not knowing what this is I did a little research and found that, based on the specs, this strain should be exactly what we need! I've heard of CBD dominant strains but I had no idea that a CBD strain could be so beneficial to people with chronic pain. This strain has our names written all over it and if things pan out the way that I hope they do, you have given us something that may change our lives forever! Words alone just doesn't cover it all...so I guess I'll have to settle for a simple Thank you to the both of you and everyone else affiliated with this effort. Y'all are going to go down as the best people we have met throughout our entire lives.

And finally, just to keep track for those who are interested: it took about 17 days to get from Scotland to east Texas and The Vault is 100% in delivery to east Texas so far. Excellent job folks!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  5. All of the Blue Dreams inside decided to come up today......
    June 2nd (1) copy.jpg June 2nd (5) copy.jpg June 2nd (12) copy.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. One popped today... Waiting on the next one to pop . will transplant(GASP) next weekend[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  7. Thanks! Its going to be interesting for sure...... i'll continue to post the outside ones here (if they come up) and post the indoor ones in my light comparative thread I started today then once the grow is totally over, i'll do a quick run down like I did in the 3Bog grow ;)

• Like Like x 3
  8. Sweet! Should be very interesting to the see if they react differently..can’t wait to see the end result.

I’ll def have to go take a peek at your light comparative thread..

I also started 1 of my blue dream’maticz under some qb120s.shes lovin life so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Hoping my seeds and t-shirt will come this week! :dance2::jump::yay:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. How far away do you have the boards?

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. I have 2 of the qb120s in 3k in a 2x2.5 tent..I started them at about 28” and was getting quite a bit of stretch from both seedlings I have in there...(The Fastbudz blue dream and a Mephisto Genetics Fugue state)...so I moved the boards down to 22”.

The blue dream seemed to be doing pretty good at 22” stopped stretching and started branching nicely.. now workin on her second set of true leaves....But my fugue state on the other hand seemed to not like the 22” and started getting some light stress what appeared to be. Leaf tips curling up?.. I backed off her quite a bit. I’m hoping she will recover

• Like Like x 2
  12. 2 seeds germed and both popped and 3 days old :)
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  13. Interesting. I ask because I have kept my qb120's 18" away which has worked well for other seedlings though at that distance both auto's put on quite a stretch overnight so moved them to 14" above this morning which seems awfully close especially comparing to the distance others run

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. Wow yeah that is pretty interesting. The 14” does seem quite close but if that’s what’s workin than more power to yah haha how many 120s are you running? I’m having heat problems..tent climbs to sometimes in the mid to higher 80s when I have the 2 boards on...which also may be playing part in the light stress/possible heat stress On my fugue state...

• Like Like x 1
  15. I had to drop another one since one did not pop .I will have two seeds left for a future grow.

• Like Like x 3
  16. lol yeah.....3 for a total of 180w in a 2x3x4 cabinet

Ouch.....could be or perhaps she is more sensitive

• Like Like x 2
  17. I'm glad to hear that bud - you are very welcome :)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1