The Vault’s Blue Dream’matic Auto Comparative Grow – in association with FastBuds

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Jack - The Vault, May 9, 2018.

1. Day 50
    • Stage: Flower Day 25
    • Strain:
      • Fast Buds Dream'Matic Auto
      • Fast Buds Mystery Auto
      • Dutch Passion Brooklyn Sunrise
    • Feed:
      • Plant Magic Bloom
    Stats

50. Flower Day 25 - Stats.jpg

First feed post flushing, loads of leaves yellow'd and fell away, but looks like the water has bulked the bud slightly. Fed today with just Bloom nutes at less than what Plant Magic prescribes.

Here's the ladies today.

Dream'Matic

She's the tallest and largest of the three, still reckon she could bulk up a bit. Hairs just starting to turn orange.

50. Flower Day 25 - Dream'Matic.jpg
    50. Flower Day 25 - Dream'Matic Top.jpg

Brooklyn Sunrise

She's just slightly shy of the DM, but has nice bud and smell to her.

50. Flower Day 25 - BS.jpg
    50. Flower Day 25 - BS Top.jpg

Here's a comparison of the two, so you can see how large they both are.

50. Flower Day 25 - Both.jpg

No training on any of the plants this time, first time I've ever just left them to be.

Mystery

So here's the ill runt of the litter.

50. Flower Day 25 - Mystery.jpg
    50. Flower Day 25 - Mystery Top.jpg

It's a real shame I got something wrong on this one because her bud is just amazing. Real thick fluffy hairs, plenty of frost and the smell is just unreal.

Reckon a couple of weeks left on all three.

Peace,

Vegi
    :rave-girl:

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. All of them look fantastic! Awesome job Vegi!

• Like Like x 2
  3. If only I could agree buddy. The Mystery is just too issue prone man. She was real finnicky but all the other growers haven't had any issues with them so leads me to believe its me.

It's a shame as she looks and smells like amazing bud.

But I guess that's even more reason for me to get better at this Auto growing malarky hey.

4. Man I hope my blues and brookies swell like urs! Very impressive!!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Beautiful plants

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. I don't know, from my angle of cyberspace it looks to me like it (your "mystery plant" looks like it's almost done; so maybe that's why it looks that way with the crinkled and yellowing leaves? I agree with Papa too: I hope mine turn out that well.

• Like Like x 2
  7. This is my take to the fair Blue!! Day 52 [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  8. Life has been hectic and everything has been neglected. Never the less, they are doing okay. Certainly not my greatest, but I think they'll still do pretty well on yield. Still a ways to go.
    Pics aren't the greatest. The lights make em look all yellow. More than they are anyway...

Brooklyn Sunrise in front, Blue Dream'matic in the rear.

Ended up super cropping the top of BS 1 because she stretched like crazy after I decided to not top it. I topped BS 2!

8 weeks from seed except BS 2 at 6 weeks

image.jpg

image.jpg

BS 1
    image.jpg

BS 2
    image.jpg

BD 1
    image.jpg

BD 2
    image.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  9. Looks great Papa!

• Like Like x 2
  10. They'll improve over time. You have a lot of time left and I am more than confident that they will turn out stellar like all of the other grows that you've produced.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Ty Bro

• Like Like x 1
  12. Woft !! That's impressive like. Was that one of the blue dream on here?

Sent from my SM-G850F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  13. Just a few follow ups:
    1.) My plants don't look too bad. I'll post pics within a couple of days.
    2.) I think that I may be upping my game a little. My wife found a guy that lives kinda' close that is giving away rabbit manure! I'm not quite sure how to use it yet (lol) but I've read that it is...shall we say "the shit". If anyone has any suggestions I'd be very interested in your feedback.
    3.) After doing a little research, I determined that the Xtrasun HPS would work best for me, so I ordered one and should be switching out bulbs in a week or so. It might be my imagination (gee, imanine that) but the color spectrum graph on the side of the Xtrasun HPS seemed to match that of the Horilux HPS but a lot cheaper so I went with that. My thanks, again, to those who helped me out with your opinoins.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Aesthetic Juan should be way back on here

• Like Like x 1
  15. So what's the consensus on how many days everyone ran their Brookies??

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. How long of a wait for the fastbuds

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Here are the pics that I promised everyone. This is my Blue Dream at 43 days from seed. I threw in a couple of group shots too: one of which is both comparatives together and the other is all three all at the same time. Thanks for looking and feel free to leave comments, advice or criticisms. Happy growing!!!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Wow, you guys seem to get great stretch with your Autos. Mine always seem to be short, stocky and very bushy.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Lol. Short, stocky and very bushy was my objective but it didn't work out that way because of the fact that they got too hot when they were younger. I use a 7200k MH with the idea of growing smaller plants. I've determined that lights that have more of a blue spectrum tend to keep my height more manageable. I've used 6500k in the past and my plants turned out a little bigger and the run that I used a 4200k MH grew a large shrub; it almost didn't fit in my tent, lol. In fact, within the pics that I shared you might be able to see where I tied down my plants to keep them shorter and more manageable. Oh yeah, which brings up a dumb question: for those who lst, do you leave the branch tied down until harvest or do you prefer to cut the tie and let the plant grow after tying it down for a while?

• Like Like x 2
  20. I had no choice with the hearts and no portable ac. Cant get the lights close enough. What u running for lights?

• Like Like x 2