The Vault’s Blue Dream’matic Auto Comparative Grow – in association with FastBuds

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Jack - The Vault, May 9, 2018.

1. So far so good. Just been spending hours on hours getting her all trimmed up and hung. Can’t wait to try her out!

Yours are looking wonderful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. quick pic of one of the b dreamatic both are pretty much done.
    [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
  3. OK so here she is in all her musty, fuely, citrusy glory!! Yes she is small, only grown in a 1 1/2 gallon container, but I am very pleased with the results. Let you know how she tastes and stuff later on :smiley-rolling-joint: IMG_7243.JPG InkedIMG_7246_LI.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. #484 GreatGrammy, Aug 11, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2018
    Day 60 and this baby has a date with...... Oh Yeahhhh lol The trimmers!!! ;) :hola: One Blue D down and one to go!
    [​IMG]

DSC_0747.JPG DSC_0751.JPG

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. I have two more week u untill harvest ...pics will be posted later tonight

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  6. Dried and in jars to cure
    August 11th (2).jpg

Blue Dreamatic
    • CMH: 4.5g
    • Hid: 1.8g
    • QB: 17.5g
    Not bad for being horrible growing autos lol Smoke report to come after the weekend ;)

• Like Like x 6
  7. Lookin good folks
    I still cant get pics cos my phones r fucked :(
    All 3 still going though. All on day 90ish now.
    1 ready to chop, the other 2 are a couple weeks behind.
    Started another one 2 weeks ago aswell that i just potted today into 3gal fabric with coco/pery.
    Gonna be crazy and just let her grow naturally and see what happens. Got a ripleys og in with her thats getting the same treatment.
    Never not beat the shit out of my plants before but apparently its not as good an idea in pots as it is in hydro. Lesson learned though lol.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. bringing the shorter pheno down shortly other one will be down in a few days just waiting on her to dry out some more.

• Like Like x 4
  9. few pics she is stinky, very dense and sticky.[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 8
  10. Well I have been getting them all
    Jarred up the past couple days..Ended up with 282 grams of buds. A lot of smaller dense buds some popcorn and some larf.

Overall I’m pretty happy. I only used 260 watts, came from 4 QB120s 3k... Didn’t do much training at all...Kind of just let her do her thing... goal was to just come close to 1GPW ..

Been smoking on her all weekend...for not being cured..the smoke is honestly pretty smooth. Has a nice citrus taste with a splash of blueberry. Gives me that energetic..racey head high..can def feel the sativa traits..a good morning/afternoon smoke for me...Not gettin much of a taste on the exhale yet. I’m sure it will come with time...they are definitely getting stinkier by the day..house reeks of skunk!
    [​IMG]

Some jars are fuller than others. Just kinda been picking through them finding my favorite buds and putting them in the smaller jar

• Like Like x 13
  11. Awesome haul

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  12. low yield frosty plants [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 7
  13. Is that from the vault?

Sent from my C525c using Tapatalk

14. Awesome looking stuff.

Mines about a week from chop. Leeching nicely.

received_467069013809622.jpeg received_1849924028418030.jpeg

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. yes ..

• Like Like x 2
  16. Been trying to stay offline for a bit just to make myself try to work on the next novel (been in the works for 3 years already). It hasn't really worked, LOL, because I've let myself get distracted by other things.

Will be spending this weekend giving the house, 4 cats and 3 dogs full flea treatments (absolutely horrible this year). Then in another week or 2, I should be ready to start some fresh seeds. Finally.

• Like Like x 6
  17. Writing is supposed to be awesome relaxation! Best of luck with your novel! I know all too well about bathing animals for flea control, lol. My wife is fanatical about dogs and cats. She herself has three cats that live inside, two that live outside, two dogs and four snakes. You are sure right: fleas are horrible this year! The only thing that seems to work at all is stuff like Advantage, which is like astronomically expensive for us; but she buys it anyway, lol. Hey, if you start your seeds around the 25th or so, we'll be on the same cycle! I am sprouting mine around the 25th as it is supposed to be a full-moon phase.

Best of luck and I hope I really get to pair with you and grow at the same time as I think it would be just fantastic to grow along side a well-known grower!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Writing is supposed to be awesome relaxation! Best of luck with your novel! I know all too well about bathing animals for flea control, lol. My wife is fanatical about dogs and cats. She herself has three cats that live inside, two that live outside, two dogs and four snakes. You are sure right: fleas are horrible this year! The only thing that seems to work at all is stuff like Advantage, which is like astronomically expensive for us; but she buys it anyway, lol. Hey, if you start your seeds around the 25th or so, we'll be on the same cycle! I am sprouting mine around the 25th as it is supposed to be a full-moon phase.

Best of luck and I hope I really get to pair with you and grow at the same time as I think it would be just fantastic to grow along side a well-known grower!

19. That should be just about perfect timing to spread my harvests approximately a month apart. I'll make a note to get mine started about then.

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. Off this girl I got 33 grams dry. I'll take it :) Nice and tangy tasting, I love it!
    ffff.jpg

• Like Like x 7