The Vault’s Blue Dream’matic Auto Comparative Grow – in association with FastBuds

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Jack - The Vault, May 9, 2018.

1. Those things are such a pain I have had them! Now I spray with Mighty Wash 2x week as a preventative measure. So far so good!

• Like Like x 1
  2. #262 GreatGrammy, Jun 23, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
    Day 11 they look like helicopters or drones lol
    These babies are growing quickly! Strong as an ox! I notice they grow better with less water than most plants this age. I'm going to start giving less water to the BS's which are smaller and the same age on the other thread
    I'm going to transplant these into a 5 gallon containers with FFOF and a perlite mix
    1:3 ratio
    My auto are stil on a 20/4 but on the 4 it is not in complete darkness, just no grow lights are on in the room so its almost like a 24/0 Grow room at 75f, humidity 47
    1 ceiling fan on 24/7 gives all the plants in all the tents open in the room a soft breeze continually
    DSC_0539.JPG DSC_0538.JPG

• Like Like x 7
  3. Yep, keeps me from stepping on them. They have survived the heat, slugs, bugs, and cats sneaking a dump and they are thriving. May not get a big harvest but with the simple poke water and wait they are doing well.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Four weeks and already approaching flowering! Thanks so much for posting this as it gives me an idea as to what to expect...assuming that my light can produce as well as sunlight, lol. I think at this point that I may feed just flowering teas to these just to see what happens. Do you see a significant improvement by adding the lava rocks or is that just a deterrent for bugs and outside animals?

• Like Like x 2
  5. Hey now
    Either bunnies or voles,
    Planted 2 of each a few days ago, all that made it was the single blue dream

They all popped like crazy, but a critter jumped up on my little out door table and took a bite out of each stem

So I give you..... the blue dream that survives, will be taking better precautions and running 2 more of each IMG_2005.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 8
  6. Just clumsy footed and cant see, I stepped on a lot of seedlings so the lava rock helps to see where they are at. They do help with slugs but the pellets work better. The other girls are doing their stretch now, they gained an inch or so in the last day with the lightning and rain, preflowers are starting on them also. Cant get pics right now, storms are rolling thru and they are back under the hail screen. Going to put a Dream and a Blue under the lights this week, got my AC fixed in the grow room. I was hoping for some more growth before they flowered but the heat is brutal this year. Good luck with your grow.

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Update[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 5
  8. Looking good grace. Some pretty ladies you have there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. Approximately Day 18, I think.
    #1 is growing well. #2.... I think she caught some overspray from spider mite treatment. Either way, if she doesn't pull through by next weekend, she'll be culled. No time to mess with little to no return.
    20180624 BD1.jpg
    20180624 BD2.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  10. Is it worth propping up the one that fell down to see if you can salvage it?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Holy Crap Jack! No idea how I missed this mailer and the grow! Kicking myself. Anyway let me know if this is still on!

• Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Nah. I just peeked in after work tonight. She's gone yellow. That's okay. I've gone to starting 4 seeds at a time to get at least 2 through to the end. I tend to get 1 of the 4 that never pops above ground, and a second one that stalls. If I can grow enough to get ahead, I am thinking that I may skip growing next summer to avoid some of the heat issues that are plaguing my buckets. We'll see.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Sorry you lost one of your plants, that really sucks. I am considering the same approach: try to get a huge harvest when it's cooler so I too don't have to deal with these outrageous temps.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  15. Hi here .These are my Blue dream matics around day 30.

• Like Like x 3
  16. Had the day off and it's raining so figured i would lurk the other comparatives lol:love-m3j:

• Like Like x 3
  17. Day 1 bdm 1

• Like Like x 2