The Vault’s Blue Dream’matic Auto Comparative Grow – in association with FastBuds

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Jack - The Vault, May 9, 2018.

1. Day 4 Being fed only straight tap water which is 6.9
    DSC_0461.JPG DSC_0460.JPG

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. The heat has slowed the little ones, they will get a break next week. Strange growing conditions this year.
    On a side note, I had some leftovers when my AC went out in the grow room and I planted them in the ground from 5 gal buckets, this was at the same time I planted the comparative grow. Two were autos and one was a photo, the autos were three months old, not flowering yet and the photo was halfway into flower. They have exploded with growth. The photo has reveged and is twice as big, same with the autos.
    I dont know if its from taking them out of 72 degrees into 90 and 100 degrees or if its the root freedom. Like I said, its been a strange year for growing.
    IMG_3691.JPG IMG_3692.JPG IMG_3696.JPG IMG_3697.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  3. I'm sure Kitty loves it! LOL!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Updates[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Day 5 Its very warm in my grow room so they are cooling down a bit in the clone incubator thing. I changed the water today. I also have a few clones in there ready to plant
    DSC_0465.JPG

• Like Like x 5
  6. I believe we are at Day 10(ish)
    BD(1) Under a Mars Hydro 300 (with the Brooklyn Sunrise)
    20180617 BD1.jpg
    BD (2) under a ViparSpectra 600 (par series) with a Northern Light
    20180617 BD2.jpg
    She is leaning heavily as she stretched more than her sister, but I imagine she will straighten up, now that she has room to grow. I only got around to putting them in the buckets today.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  7. Day 6
    They are strong enough to get more light so I have brought them a bit closer to the light, its all about light adjustment at this age.Grew quite a bit it seems over night . I put them about 10 inches closer to the light but they are not having it. An ever so slight edge curl up tells me so. I brought them down 4 inches. The room is 82 degrees and ph 6.9 plus tap water spray 6.9. My tent grow lights are on during the night in the summer months which helps keep the room cooler in the day. I am also still working on that BD seed in the cup of water waiting for it to germinate. Its been weeks I think lol
    I added HP that didnt work, scraped it nope, so now I stabbed it with a knife. Hope some oxygen gets in there, its pretty swollen like a beached whale
    DSC_0518.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  8. My grow just room just hit 83 degrees so the the air is on.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Just curious: have you always sprouted your seeds in PH? I normally just soak them for about six hours and then plant; well, I used to use Rapid Rooters now I just plant direct into the soil.

10. Oh boy am I confused now! lol I have just recently started using the yellow ph thing cause one of my flowering girls were having problems so I checked the ph of my tap water which is 6.9. Now I'm just trying to get in the habit of checking my tap water to make sure its ok to use straight from the sink which it is.
    I keep them (seeds) in the glass of water until they show me some tail ;)then I plant them.

• Like Like x 2
  11. I put this in my tap water and it says 6.9 so I use it upload_2018-6-19_4-47-16.jpeg Am I using this incorrectly? :oops:

12. As long as your meter is calibrated yes your using it correctly GG

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Yes its calibrated ok good thanks friend! :hola:

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. #234 GreatGrammy, Jun 19, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
    Day 7 Beautiful breezes coming from the skylights, 78 degrees in my grow room My girls are happy as a clam! :hello: I added about 1/2 inch of soil to help them stand nice and tall.
    DSC_0522.JPG

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. here are the girls i believe they are the front two on the right. had to turn the light down a bit today as when i checked it was 30c girls dont seem to mind though. i did do some lst and will continue through stretch but nothing too crazy.[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  16. LOL, no I'm confused, not you. I misunderstood or misread your post. Somehow I interpreted that as you soaked your seed in hydrogen peroxide, not ph'd water. Totally my fault.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. So I started 2. One is going good, the other.....no more. Decided to drop the remaining 3, which after 4 days turned out to be duds. Oh well, win some lose some. As far as the one remaining survivor, she is a slow poke. I do have her outside in the natural sunlight, taking it the slow way I guess you could say haha. Its all good though.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  18. Day 14[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 5
  19. No problem friend! Not being able to talk face to face but online can sometimes be very confusing lol :hola:

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. GG
    Just a quick check
    Did you use the special calibration solution to calibrate it?

• Like Like x 2