The Vault’s Auto Colorado Cookies Comparative Grow – in association with Dutch Passion

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Jack - The Vault, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Yes it was! :) I didnt have enough lights on these. They grew tall but the buds are small. I'm hoping they fatten up before harvest.
    DSC_0425.JPG DSC_0424.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  2. They don’t look bad but how many days in ? Auto?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  3. Flipping these tonight so their 1st full rotation of 12/12 will be tomorrow at 2 wks old
    December 13th.jpg
    Red: Skunk #1 Blue: Dr Mendo

Ignore the blotches on the leaves. I am doing DocBuds High Brix Kit only because I am trying it out for the bigger DBHP clones.... the residue isn't easily wiped/washed away so I just leave it

• Like Like x 2
  4. This is beyond awesome. I'm down.

• Like Like x 5
  5. You're being kind, they look horrible lol Yes, shes the same Malana Bomb Auto you'll be growing and today she is @ day 65. She suppose to be done between Dec. 9th - Dec19th (60-70 days)

• Like Like x 2
  6. hot diggity dawg i'm in! My flowering girls have a few weeks left so I should be able to get them out of the 2x4 tent before flowering these girls.

• Like Like x 3
  7. It’s on baby[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 5
  8. 860w[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 3
  9. #69 GreatGrammy, Dec 14, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
    I'm not sure yet. I have 9 led lights going right now and they are Meizhis and Viparspectras. I think though I will be growing in the big tent (5x5) 1800watts in my previous photos. I have 4 Led's hanging the tru wattage for my 2 450watt Meizhis is 270 watts a piece and the tru wattage of the 2 450watt Viparspectras are 200 watts a piece so my tru wattage is 940 watts total

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Wow there going thru them pretty quick. Seeds should get here that fast
    lol. Got my email
    LETS GO!!!

• Like Like x 6
  11. Somebody got an email that made them really excited and giddy this morning! Thank you so much!

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Submitted! Thanks Jack!

• Like Like x 7
  13. If anybody has any questions, a hard time w anything or doesn't gt there second email within like half a day of there first email ( or no emails ) let me know will be off and on most the weekend

Happy comparative Holidaze to All !!!

:passing-joint::passtheshit::smiley-rolling-joint::smoke:

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Got my emails so ill deffo be joining just gotta wait for my blue dream to finish

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
  15. Accepted! Thank you!

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Woo I'm in! Good grows to all! Thank you for another opportunity to grow great genetics!

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Hell yeah it is. I'm excited

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. A only went with the 300w meizhi cause I am growing in a 2x2 cupboard in ma house finishing my first real grow in a couple weeks she's on week 8 of flower just now think I will upgrade the light at Some point in the new year after I get a tent was looking at the 450w meizhi but how do you like it

Sent from my SM-G930F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
  19. Pics?
    I’ve got the blue Dream Matic goin[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  20. Hi! :) I love the meizhis. The 600watt is my favorite. A little trick I do is take the plexiglass off my lightss. I think its a bit brighter for the plants. :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2