--- the vaporizer club ---

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by JCrohn, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Which one? I'm looking at getting a Micro. Right now I have a Boundless CF.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Da Vinci MiQro is a respectable unit that functions well.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Awsome. I asked for it for Christmas so well see. Lol.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I got into vaping early this year. I went through a lot of garbage, a lot of decent, and some good to get to the only three that I use now.

Storz & Bickel Mighty
    Ghost MV1
    Omnivap XL ti

Love em all! The Mighty through my water pipe is insane. I haven’t combusted in ages.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
  5. Strains | Potbotics
    Anyone every come across this site before. Good info on terpenes and newer strains.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Ended up getting the argo to replace my air. Very good stuff, heater seems better optimized than the air. I like specific temp control and the way more airflow.

• Like Like x 1
  7. checking in...
    G13 in the Mighty for a classic bedtime bowl

^thanks for the cool site to check out, Goat
    I just read their descriptions for the last few strains I've had

• Like Like x 2
  8. I have 2 VaporBrothers,1 as a spare.Can't smoke,severe COPD,so I vape.
    I also have a bubbler I use after the first 2 or 3 hits.Years of experience.
    Did you know to keep inhaling after you remove the bulb from the heating element.You still get vapor as it cools down and you shouldn't waste any.:D

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. after years of neglecting my fauxcano (not so cheap volcano knock off i re worked to make better and accurate.) i have stepped into the world of hand held vapes to combat my 6+ blunt a day habit. i got the pax 3 and just love it. always loved vaping and my fauxcano works great im just really lazy and impatient to go through the hassle of messing with the bag so the hand held market might be for me.

• Like Like x 2
  10. I decided to get a portable vaporizer several months ago because I thought it would be more discrete. I got one of those snoop dog gpens. and it only worked half the time and completely stopped working after about a week. IT IS AN ABSOLUTE PIECE OF SHIT!

So I walked into a head shop and they only carried one vaporizer, an Exxus mini. I had never heard of it but 5 months later and it’s never given me one problem. Extremely reliable and durable, adjustable temp controls and very stealthy. I save so much money on weed now and I’ve never been higher! Plus my lungs feel clear and healthy. Vaping is where it’s at and I’m never going back! Well... I do still love a good joint every now and then, can’t completely disregard the beauty of the j......

• Like Like x 1
  11. #23191 ilsasta, Dec 30, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2018
    I've been vaporising for a while now and recently got myself a pax 3, really love this vape for ease of use and portability even though I only vape at home, I still require portability most of the times. Nice tasty clouds, only downside it gets very smelly after few uses.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Pax (all 3) is a great vape and stealthy, but true enough, it created a smell even when clean, vaping in public.
    I am glad you vaporize!
    Healthy and better alternative than smoking.
    Keep that Pax 3 clean!

• Like Like x 1
  13. I’m looking into buying a short path distillation setup for the purposes of making pure concentrate for vape pens...

But pure distillate won’t smell like weed and is the most stealth way to vape.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  14. I have been vaping a pure co2 extract... it smells tho.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Suuuh dudes. Just finished setting up my Indoor grow. Plan on getting me a desktop and portable vape. I will be going with the Firefly 2 for portable. I really like how it uses convection oven to vape the weed. Will go with da Buddha as my desktop. I had one before and loved it. Definitely has a learning curve but like how it is a direct hit from chamber to mouthpiece.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. For portability, discretion and ease of use the Pax3 can't be beat.

My unit gets a slight odor after several uses, but nothing major. Luckily, the Pax3 is super easy to clean. I usually give it a quick clean 1x per week and a thorough clean 1x every other week.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Im Using a solo 2 with a water pipe. There is a new volcano hybrid out. Best volcano yet by the looks of it.
    20190527_152845.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  18. I got a starry v3 a few weeks ago as my first vape. It's pretty dope. Definitely enjoying the flavor and way reduced odor compared to smoking. It's a cool feeling not having to use a lighter too. Feels like I'm living in the future.

• Like Like x 1
  19. You are in the future my man......
    I am about to be 69, and am shocked by the future I am living in also!
    Welcome to the modern day!:rave-girl:

• Like Like x 1
  20. Oh the future...

Egzoset's 6th Year Edition of Cust. VG Pipe - GiF Anim (2019-Mar-19) [375x480] .PNG

It's already been done before, just not yet!

:popcorn:

• Agree Agree x 1