The Vapor Blunt

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by EastCoastToke, May 21, 2012.

1. Idk if any of you guys have heard or seen this thing, but I've been looking for my first vape.. I walked into a local smoke shop today & saw a thing called vapor blunt, which was the same price as my 9mm glass waterpipe I ended up getting.

Figured I'd ask on here which one to get before purchasing one and regretting it.

My limit is about $200-250

2. Ive heard mixed reviews on this. I dont think its worth the 250 if there are mixed reviews. I personally didnt like it. Its size pretty much eliminated the portability. It cannot fit in your pocket. I think of it more as a wireless vaporizer

3. I am thinking of getting it for when the girls parents come to visit this Christmas.. I know its my house & all but I'm not going to be hot boxing it taking bong loads on the couch in my boxers like I normally would. I figured a vape would work great for their visit.. I already got my portable device down =P

4. Get the da buddha before anything, espically at you're price range! Great value, greatest piece ever.

5. Can you link me up Hart! I'll throw you +rep for putting in the work. I'm z00ted.

6. Not sure what you want me to hook you up with but here you go. the only downside is this vape isn't portable. Great product other then that!

Da Buddha Vaporizer

Here's the website my friend!

7. ^^ That's exactly what I wanted, +rep to you my friend, Ill look into this!

EDIT: It says I've given out too much rep today.. I'm a friendly guy like that, post here tomorrow to remind me & I'll rep you up!

8. Don't worry about it, if you forget you forget. Just be sure to let us know how you like the Buddha!

9. I'm watching a video on it now, a good review.. it looks like it might be my next piece!