The Uprise of Stoners in the near FUTURE! MUST LOOK if you live in central america!

Discussion in 'General' started by dogoncouch, Jan 7, 2009.

1. #1 dogoncouch, Jan 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2009
    THIS THREAD IS CLOSED BY THE POSTER AND I WAS WRONG ABOUT THE INFORMATION I POSTED I DIDNT BOTHER TO DO ANY RESEARCH AT ALL BECAUSE IM FUCKING LAZY. BUT I DO LIKE TO TYPE A LOT HAHA.

WARNING:this thread was closed by me, dogoncouch, and found that the person in that video is a dumbass and this was all just a scandal. i had no intentions to fuck with anyone only attempt to help. i am leaving the thread to show you what i thought could have been possible.

>>>HOWEVER<<< i do believe there is something up with the economy and it could relapse so we cant even make payments on the interest. which is fucked up. also i just had evidence, like in the paper the government was hiring 3000 people to work for them (strange???) also those commercials always on where they buy gold(this could be just because the economy is bad. it may have nothing to do with the economy collapsing however. also the amero was discussed on cnn, combining canada us and mexico could potentially steady the economy with the hard working mexicans and it would give them farm hand jobs instead of housing jobs that put legal citizens out of jobs. also there was a big issue with cars and the companies do not need to put in a immision filter in exported cars so many cars were being exported (i think that is bad for our economy somehow) and russia said that it was possible for a civil war or for a state to attempt to become independant because this occured in russia when their economy was bad. these were just too convincing for them to be false in my opinion, but research did show (thank you from the help of terrormachine to help point this out) that the amero is a fake coin and is not replacing the americans currency.

I am leaving this thread up to see why it was a fail... but i guess it is true that this was just a scandle by somone named hal somthing. sorry for the misinformation. at least you guys know if i knew how to give you guys money i would tell all of you. very sorry for me being a dumbass.

PLEASE READ ALL BEFORE YOU POST!!(if you do not read it all please state that you did not read it all in your post) >>>THIS IS A MUST READ please post with your opinion. i know this seems like a long post but you will be overwhelmed at how much sense this makes.

i popped a few adderal and i was studying the us debt and kind of scared how we are in over $8,000,000,000,000 in debt.

i found gold!... GOLD!

here is how stoners will be living like fucking celebrities!

follow these steps below. >>>THIS IS NOT SPAM I AM A RESPECTED MEMBER OF GC<<<

step #1: watch this video [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKyvvQdTJW0&feature=channel_page"]YouTube - Collapse of the US Dollar[/ame]

step #2: pull together any money you have that is in your bank and such and wire it to another country in their currency

step #3: wait until the US government collapses and the US currency will be incredibly low.

step #4: when the currency crashes you will not be out all of the money you wired to the other country. so you can convert it back to the new US currency that is coming

step #5: i estimate it is about a 980%(i am not sure about this yet) money gain when you return back to the new US currency

step #6: buy a big fucking house and toke up!!

step #7:tell all of the stoners you know about this. you can tell your family too, but just try to keep it on the down low dont go posting this on gamer sites and other sites, try to keep it stoners only... because i want to see stoners regain havoc in the future!

ok here is the reasoning behind this:
    ~the US currency is going to fall, and when it does everyone with their money in US currency will loose 98% of their money.(i think this is correct according to the video.)
    ~when this occurs your money will be safe in another currency. you can then transfer your money back to the new central american eurodollar(i think thats the name of the currency.)
    ~when all of the stoners transfer their money back to the new currency they will be ahead of every single person who did not do so.
    ~~this video seems legit im too lazy to do a background check on this guys radio station and proof it actually failed.
    ~in the video he states that the collapse may occur in february 2009 (but that is hard to believe that it could happen that soon.)

>>>YOUR JOB AS A STONER (im lazy and i did a big part finding this video so what i need is...)
    ~a person to do the math and see what the % of money you will gain on the money you transfer over
    ~a person to do a background check on this guy and try to research his radio station
    ~find out what currency is the best trasferal rate for you to get the most out of the money you wire
    ~buddy81 also wants to know where a good place to buy gold bars (or silver) because he does not want to wire his money.
    ~kind of hard, but also a person to try to predict when the economy may fall or when the interest of the US debt is higher then the money that the US government has.(this will help everyone know how much time we have to change our currency over. and so no one is in a panic to do so until about a year or so before the predicted currency will fall.[also this will allow time to pull money out of unneccesary things so you have more money to wire] and it will also let the economy have a chance to fix itself. if it does fix itself and you have all your money wired it may be a big waste of time, so personally i want to wait to wire my money until about a year before the collapse or until the mainstream finds out about this and other countries increase their exchange rate.)
    ~and lastly, tell every fucking stoner you know about this.

I FEEL LIKE MARTIN LUTHER KING!!(only white)
    because i have a fucking dream! a dream where all the stoners will be ahead of everyone else in the united states and a shit ton of money to do whatever the fuck you want ;) i dream that it will be possible for the stoners to regain havoc in the united states

ALL HELP IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED AND I WILL PUT YOUR NAME ON A THANK YOU LIST AND I WILL PUT A SENTANCE NEXT TO YOUR NAME EXPLAINING HOW YOU HELPED OUT WITH THE MATH AND BACKGROUND CHECKS (i also predict everyone who helps could be highly popular in the stoner community)

2. Reserved for thank you list.

3. Sounds like a good idea, but I don't trust other countries to hold my money, since I've never left this one. I'd probally buy a bunch of gold. Where's a good place to buy pure gold in bar form?

4. i have no idea. but all of these commercials where they are buying gold scraps are all making sense now.

5. Ya you see those on at 3 am and wonder what the fuck they are doing.

Step 1. Get Gold.
    Step 2. Get more gold.
    Step 3. Profit?

6. they are very clever getting as much cheap gold as they can before the economy fails, it is also more proof the economy may collapse.

it is not exactly profit... but you will be protected from loosing money and everyone around you will loose money so in my eyes it is a form of profit.

7. Are you? :confused:

8. well i have about 260 posts i have been here for months i am just implying this is not my first post and that i am not trying to scam people and such. and if this goes through i may become more respected. though :hello:

9. Why not just get all your money out the bank and build a extensive safe underground and hide it there. Then get out little by little when this happens. I wouldn't bother putting my money in another country.

10. #10 terrormachine, Jan 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2009
    This thread is fail.

Nothing is going to happen. However, people like this have the potential to fuck things up if they were actually listened to.

If half the country took all of their money and moved it out of the United States and into other currencies, you can bet THAT WOULD fuck up the economy and value of the dollar.

EDIT:

That coin is a fake with no real value made by a coin designer who sells them on his website.. Five seconds of researching found:

In August 2007, rumors and conspiracy theories began circulating across the Internet regarding alleged United States Treasury-issued "amero coins".

The inspiration behind these rumors may have been the posting of images of medallions created by coin designer Daniel Carr.[1] Carr, who designed the New York and Rhode Island 2001 statehood quarters, sells medals and tokens of his own design on his commercial website, "Designs Computed" (also known as "DC Coin").[1] Among his designs are a series of gold, silver and copper fantasy issues of "amero coins" ranging in denomination from one to one thousand.[1] The medallions have the legend "Union of North America" on the back with his company's logo, a stylized "DC",[19] in small type.[20] Concerning his "amero" designs, he mentions on his website:

My goal with these coins is not to endorse a Union of North America or a common "Amero" currency. I fully support the United States Constitution, and I would not welcome (in any form) a diminishment of its provisions. I expect that these coins will help make more people aware of the issue and the possible ramifications. I leave it up to others to decide if they are in favor of, or against a North American Union. And I encourage citizens to voice their approval or disapproval of government plans that impact them.[21]

Unauthorized postings of images taken from his website have been reposted widely across the Internet, often being used as supposed "proof" of the amero coinage. Notably, white nationalist and former Internet radio talk show host Hal Turner ran a full article on his website about the "amero coin", claiming to have arranged for a United States Government minted "amero" to be smuggled out of the United States Department of the Treasury by an employee of that organization.[22]

Following Turner's assertions of federal minting of ameros, a web site marketing the curio coins released a statement debunking Turner's claims of a government cover up regarding Daniel Carr's amero products.[23] The urban legend investigating Web site Snopes also ran a further counter to Turner's claims, stating "neither the U.S. Mint nor the U.S. Treasury has a hand in creating these 'Ameros'. These coins are merely collectibles offered to the buying public by a private company in the business of manufacturing such curiosities."[24] Hal Turner claimed that Carr's website had been created in haste in a matter of days expressly to discredit his claim about the coinage. [25] However, Carr's designs have been available through his website since 2005,[26] and according to a WHOIS search at Network Solutions, the domain "dc-coin.com" was registered by Daniel Carr on 27 September 2005.[27] In October 2008, Hal Turner released a video showing an apparent 20 amero coin, with claims that shipments of the currency had been sent to China. [28] Yet the coin in Hal Turner's video is identical to a medallion on Daniel Carr's "dc-coin" website, listed as "UNA 2007 20 Ameros, Copper, Satin Finish". [29]

11. I even bolded the parts that are important for those of you who don't like to read :wave: :smoking:

12. Umm if the currency crashed wouldn't the exchange rate just adjust?

13. For some damn reason, I bet all other currency will go down in the dumps too. Just a hunch.