The Unstoppable Force vs. The Immovable Object Answer

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by lilish4, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Yesterday morning I woke up and packed a fat bowl and smoked it. Idk why, but I thought of the paradox "what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object" and the answer kinda just came to me. The answer I thought of is that the unstoppable force goes THROUGH the immovable object!!!! It makes perfect sense! The force doesn't stop and the object doesn't move! I solved the answer to the universe. Fuck you if you say otherwise. :D

2. The unstoppable force just rebounds and goes the opposite way

3. they would just merge and then make a nuclear explosion

4. that cant happen. For the force to rebound it had to stop to reverse.. Even if it's for a nano second

5. they would collide...creating a clusterfuck

6. A clusterfuck equivalent to a fight between God and Chuck Norris.

7. [quote name='"PeruvianDank"']

A clusterfuck equivalent to a fight between God and Chuck Norris.[/quote]

While Bruce Lee sits on his throne and watches.

8. this is what happens:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oPsvq81n2A]The Dark Knight "When an Unstoppable Force meets an Immovable Object" Full Scene (HQ) - YouTube[/ame]

9. what the fuck i swear i just saw this on a movie tv something I KNOW YOU STOLE THAT "ANSWER TO THE QUESTION" From somewhere
    sorry if i sound fucked just tell me if you did

10. I am sorry, My shitty fucked up head has failed me again.
    I Just saw the date on your post and realized where i heard that question-answer was reading this exact post the other day. :smoke::smoke:

11. ^ chill ur tits bro what u on about

12. Chilled tits = pointy

13. [quote name='"thesavagepony"']Chilled tits = pointy[/quote]

Indeed and pointy tits are chilled tits

14. Nothing would move

15. Or maybe. Juuussstttt maybe. There's no fucking thing as an unstoppable force or unmovable object. :rolleyes:
    Edit: And if there was it'd probably just deflect :p

16. everyone just CHILL YOUR DAMN TITS!

17. If i was a gambling man i would keep my money in my pocket for this one.

18. your sig made me laugh for like 5 minutes :D

19. the unstopable force changes direction while the immovable object is uneffected
    OPs idea is wrong because to go threw something your going to need to move some matter to make a hole to go threw

20. here's a wild idea blades....what if this situation occurred once before....and the result was....THE BIG BANG!

:eek: