The Unseen Hand (re-post)

Discussion in 'General' started by Rasta_Man, Aug 16, 2006.

1. WARNING: this will fuck up your mind.

The only name you need to know is: Edward Bernay

I will let you do your own research, because it will TERRIFY you.

I will leave you with a quote from his book "Propaganda"

Read these quotes and do your research, just take a look at his list of clients.
    • Proctor and Gamble
    • CBS
    • American Tabacco Company
    • General Electric
    • Flouridationist
    • U.S. Army
    • Multiple American presidents
    Also, not to mention, the Nazi Propganda Minister; Joseph Goebbels, openly praised Bernay and claimed his writings were the blueprints for the Nazi's rise to power in Germany.

Quote:
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">If we understand the mechanism and motives of the group mind, is it not possible to control and regiment the masses according to our will without their knowing about it? </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Quote:
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">The concious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our government. We are governed, our minds molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

2. Too tired but will do it later.

3. Always count on Rasta to be entertained.shall post l8r when done researching.

4. shit like this and aliens are the only 2 things that im scared of.

now i want to read this book. :p

5. eehhhh... i'm too pissed off and tired to understand

6. yep, scary isn't it. but there's still free choice as far as I know. The masses have been manipulated by govt since like forever. That's some Machiavellian shit right there. Pretty sure Bush has read Machiavelli a few times...

7. bush can read?

8. honestly, I've questioned whether Bush is as dumb as he plays sometimes. I've entertained the thought that he could really be some sort of evil genius, lol...

9. ^^^i've also thought this too... and i think its a very real possiblity.

10. The whole "bush is stupid" thing falls right into this whole thing, hea acts stupid because it connects him with the poor uneducated whites who have the majority of the vote. By doing this he can control the way they think, and use this power to endorse any choice he makes. Fear is what this world runs on nowadays, everytime you turn on the tv, what do you see... "AVIAN FLU MIGHT KILL 20 MILLION" "SARS OUTBREAK THREATENS MILLIONS OF LIVES" "HURRICANE SEASON APPROACHING, A NEW KATRINA?" "SO AND SO BRUTALLY SHOT AND MURDERED".........

That's the way the government and corporations (well they're basically one and the same) work nowadays. I looked up some stuff about those companies, and yeah the way they controlled the mass mind is amazing (and sickening), for example, Proctor and Gamble's tv shows (Dawson's Creek, As the World Turns, Down to Earth) that were basically advertisements to control how the public thinks. The Nazis used Bernay's work as well......

11. Off topic, but I saw a yellow bic today and remembered that was someone on these forums.

12. You're on the right track.

Bust is definatley a hell of alot more intelligent than he lets on.

Though, I am confident, he is on the one pulling strings. He is just yet another finely groomed tool.

13. Time to wake up.

[​IMG]

14. Always count on Rasta for a good thread, give me a bit, im playin the Smuggler game :p

15. word up...

[​IMG]