The Unpopular Opinion

Discussion in 'General' started by Spankle, Jul 31, 2012.

1. I agree that America is corrupt. But my unpopular opinion is that all girls are sluts.
    They act all nice but girls are just pure evil and every guy is better without a girlfriend/wife.
    All you need is your bros and some dank!

2. Agreed. I also think most girls are essentially worthless in the grand scheme of society, which is why guys cringe at the thought of having a daughter. The only thing that they're good for is reproduction at this point. They once were known as nuturers/caretakers but now they cant even do that right. They have it much easier in life then guys do. While guys bust their asses going to college, they fuck around and spend their college days partying only to get some easy bullshit degree. They then go on to marry (and leech off of) some guy that actually had to bust his ass to get a good paying job so that we he could bring home the bacon to some inferior slut.

3. rather smoke a j of some good geech than kush anyday

4. [quote name='"TitoMaas"']

Agreed. I also think most girls are essentially worthless in the grand scheme of society, which is why guys cringe at the thought of having a daughter. The only thing that they're good for is reproduction at this point. They once were known as nuturers/caretakers but now they cant even do that right. They have it much easier in life then guys do. While guys bust their asses going to college, they fuck around and spend their college days partying only to get some easy bullshit degree. They then go on to marry (and leech off of) some guy that actually had to bust his ass to get a good paying job so that we he could bring home the bacon to some inferior slut.[/quote]

This is a bitter, false generalization... Lots of women work just as hard or harder than men.

If you have a negative view like this all the time women will never appear as anything better to you.. While loyalty may be hard to come by these days I think we still need to love & appreciate women's values

5. And how old are you two women haters?

6. Lmao. And you think girls avoid you because you're short. :rolleyes:

7. This thread is called "The Unpopular Opinion" for a reason... No need to go around calling people out for their opinions.

8. but then people wouldn't argue and the thread would die :eek::eek:

thats what would happen tho for real lol

9. Can you name those for me?

And it was kind of a generalization. There are outliers and exceptions for every stereotype. Personally, I think this world would be better if it was always ran by women as opposed to men but that's just a fantasty. The reality is that guys have much more responsibility in life, generally speaking.

I remember before my HS graduation, everyone got together on myspace and told everyone what they were majoring in for college. Most of the girls majors consisted of "Cosmetology", "Photography" and "Art" while most of the guys consisted of serious shit such as "Buisness", "Pre-Med" and "Engineering"

It was a joke. I feel bad for the parents of those daughters paying for that garbage.

10. Obviously it's a generalization when someone says that half the population of the world is useless except for reproductive purposes. Good thing it's an opinion and not anywhere close to truth :rolleyes:

11. To each his (her) own.

12. chomp > curly wurly

13. GC was golden back then.

14. I think the housing market is going to crash again, big.

15. Euthanasia and assisted suicide should be legal and seen as a dignified end to a well-lived life.

16. Here is something that I feel like I should respond to, in a fair and even-tempered manner. If you don't know a lot about the history of Americans, it was racism that fucked over the blacks. They were slaves, and were still treated like slaves and lesser people even until the 1900s.

In the 1900s, blacks in LA were basically restricted to areas in South Central LA by Police and Political figures. If they were caught outside their "designated areas" in the US, a supposedly free nation, they would get asked questions, they would get told to leave, and even arrested just for leaving their neighborhoods. That seems normal to you? They were rejected from joining social clubs, sports teams, and really couldn't do anything with white people. This is what led to the formation of the "Crips".

The Crips were formed from smaller groups formed by African Americans who came together because it made them feel as though they had a family. They had a sense of belonging when they were in a "gang", a place where they could protect each other from all the racist white people. Well, the govt in LA didn't like this and sent Police Forces into their neighborhoods to break up these non-violent "gangs". Obviously, that was complete bullshit and it was totally unfair. For this reason, the blacks formed gangs, and got weapons to protect themselves from the racist police force and LA governments. This is basically how blacks were restrained to shitty areas in LA and how gangs were formed. And then white people have the nerve to say it's their own faults. In a way, it is their own faults because the gangs are now self-perpetuating. But they were only formed because of the racist white societies they were forced to live in.

17. Some of the shit people have on their minds honestly astounds me. It is a matter of opinion, but I don't understand how someone with a fully developed brain could even logically reach these opinions.

18. You'd be surprised how many people are lacking in this area.

19. Most races have had some of their people enslaved at one point, yet a small number of black people are still the only ones that use it as an excuse to remain ignorant.

And I'm definitely not trying to justify slavery and racism. I just think it's time to let some things go and move on.