The Unofficial MILF thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Blaze, May 3, 2011.

1. Man.... I bet she'd make you call her Stifler's mom.

2. Somebody post Stifler's mom.

3. [​IMG]

I wouldn't.

4. LOL good ol' american pie.

hey man, whos your pick for the mir/nelson fight ?

off topic but haters gonna hate.

5. Stifler's mom has a lot of crappy pictures, I feel bad for her. Or maybe she .....

NEVERMINDDD

[​IMG]

6. I would titty fuck that all day.

7. That's a tough one, man. I have Mir winning via guillotine choke submission in the second after dropping Nelson. Nelson won't tap either. Too proud for that.

8. I know that Nelson is deffinitly gonna take this to the floor after defeating Frank at grapplers quest, but a stand up battle between the two would be unique, i want mir to get another TKO like he did on Big Nog, but Nelson has heavy hands too.

Im saying Frank by kimura, or Nelson by desicion.

9. I think if Nelson gets on top, he could certainly control Frank for nearly an entire round, perhaps an entire round. He did it to Arlovski. But... Mir needs to keep it standing. Not because Big Country's better. Just because Mir doesn't have a belly that calls to mind disturbing images of pregnant men.

10. mir would submit nelson, nelson is gunna stand.

theres already a milf appreciation thread somewhere

op, keep us updated!

11. Maybe you've been looking at this the wrong way, I mean, does she want you to mow her lawn, or MOW HER LAWN?? :devious:

You feel me?

12. #33 woahx5, May 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    My grandma asks me to mow her lawn :eek:

13. UPDATE: there has been some people breaking into our cars latley, they stole my wallet which had my life, my drivers lisence, social security number (Canadian thing), and health card plus about 70 dollars, and they took her GPS.

this friday me and a couple of my buddies are staking out our houses like full force tactical operation style with all black clothing, ski-masks, binoculars, and were going to catch this guy,

hopefully she comes out and "thanks" me for bringing this prick to justice.