The unofficial "How to get laid" thread

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by iWannaTreeONugs, Apr 6, 2012.

1. I am an 18yo male virgin. I need tips on how to get myself some pussy because I'm one of those people who will over-analyze things to the fuckin max! I've only really had 1 gf. I'm just looking for tips and maybe a step-by-step guide? :D lol

2. Just wait, it's no big deal it'll happen on its own. Just hang out with girls you like and realize that they are people too with the same desires as you.

3. Yeah, don't just focus on getting laid man. I haven't had sex extremely often, but I can say, I'd much rather have a good girl that I can get along with than a sloppy one night fuck. It'll happen when it happens, just get to know some girls.

4. Start a band, bitches love bands.

5. You pose a pretty vague question, but if all you want is to get laid Id say just go to the bars and hang out and talk to people. After you talk to a girl you're attracted to for a while and she's smiling/laughing say something like, "This bar's getting old, I'm gonna go home and smoke. Wanna come?"

You don't even have to have weed/whatever at that point. Even if you do, you don't have to smoke with her. The point is if she's willing to leave the bar with you, she wants to have sex most likely.

Theres thousands of ways, but Id say going to the bar requires the least effort.

Edit: Oh and don't listen to everyone who replies to your thread. Theres a lot of self-proclaimed virgins that LOVE giving advice on the topic. LOL

6. [quote name='"Runningw235"']You pose a pretty vague question, but if all you want is to get laid Id say just go to the bars and hang out and talk to people. After you talk to a girl you're attracted to for a while and she's smiling/laughing say something like, "This bar's getting old, I'm gonna go home and smoke. Wanna come?"

You don't even have to have weed/whatever at that point. Even if you do, you don't have to smoke with her. The point is if she's willing to leave the bar with you, she wants to have sex most likely.

Theres thousands of ways, but Id say going to the bar requires the least effort.

Edit: Oh and don't listen to everyone who replies to your thread. Theres a lot of self-proclaimed virgins that LOVE giving advice on the topic. LOL[/quote]

I REALLY wish I could go to the bar, I'm only 18 so it'll be a while :/

Edit: I'm also currently unemployed, just slangin the herb for now.

7. Eye contact is very important. its very attractive if you can make and hold eye contact with smiling etc. thats really all you need. if i were you, id try to find a girl worth it. sex with someone you love is way better than a one night thing.

8. [quote name='"iLovePartying"']Eye contact is very important. its very attractive if you can make and hold eye contact with smiling etc. thats really all you need. if i were you, id try to find a girl worth it. sex with someone you love is way better than a one night thing.[/quote]

I'm kinda weird with eye contact with anyone, I personally think its a weird concept. Like what am I supposed to do, just stare at someones face? Lol

9. Just look into their eyes, and try to converse as much as possible, dont make the awkward silence, dont think too much about it and be yourself! i used to be bad with eye contact lol it kind of does seem like an intimate thing but it really isnt. more advice, take the risk. i used to go to the club every weekend and do you know how many times i would get rejected? haha.. fucking hundreds bro.. but out of that hundred, there was that one girl who was down.

10. its not too hard i used to be forever alone haha. oh but id look for a girl you actually like not just trying to get laid. and then lay the girl you like =P.
    step 1. confidence, even if your not confident dont let that shit show, period! just act normal, i mean hell im shy but since i started acting a lil more confident i have gained way more confidence and i can talk to any girl.
    step 2. dont fear getting rejected, theres plenty more fish in the sea.
    step 3. find out her type, does she like jerks or nice guys?
    step 4. when you get a girl to like you no matter what do not be clingy or controlling!
    step 5. you only live once, live like it =P.
    the day i stopped trying so hard is the day i gained alot of confidence haha!
    step 6. get her number first day you meet her.
    step 7. spend time with her but dont act like she is the only thing you have to do. and if she asks you to go somewhere and you have plans say you have plans. theyll respect you for it and if you always accept everytime they wanna hang that comes off as clingy.

also not all girls like eye contact. girl i like right now doesnt really like it, i can just tell she doesnt say but i can just tell. idk i guess i can just read girls alot better now. also i went from forever alone to confident like 4 months ago and almost lost my virginity cept for cockblockers and her parents haha. itll happen soon.

but really just chill out and dont stress over it so much and thats pretty much the key.

11. Smoke up a joint with her, bitches love joints.

12. Here. Let me keep things short and simple for you.

When you meet a girl, make sure you're funny.
    Make sure you keep eye contact.
    Make sure you touch her, but not in a creepy way, just you know....put your hand on her shoulder for a few seconds when the timing is right.

DON'T, I REPEAT, DON'T shower her with compliments. Just throw in something like "hmm...you have really unique eyes." or "you look good. did you get all dolled up just for me?". Shit like that. Girls love subtle little compliments. Oh and last but not least, make a move whenever you get that feeling. You'll know that feeling when it comes. I hope this helped young grass(smoker)hopper.

13. Avoid the friendzoen

14. i love you