The unoffical "FUCK THE POLICE" thread

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Flyin'High', Apr 3, 2011.

1. Lol you think they don't get rid of the video evidence. You have to film it or a survalience camera has to capture it.

2. Yep, they're really good at producing that video evidence from their dash cameras when you're the one being prosecuted, but if it's the other way around then that shit ALWAYS disappears.

3. Police have been fucked up to me many times. One of my good friends is not black, but he is dark skinned, and many cops pull him over for no reason at all (aside from "being black"). If we ride bikes together, cops see a "black" guy along with a "big football player" and assume we are up to no good so search us unjustly. I feel for you about you girl getting felt up, but a "tiny" bit of resisting is still resisting. I am not being a dick, but I am telling you how they will view this/express this. Also you spitting in his face helps nothing, I am sorry but they can sort of make their defense off of this. It is fucked up brother, but this world is fucked up.

On the other hand I have been treated exceptionally by some cops, and some have been very helpful to my family. One night that I got jumped by 10+ guys with bats, some paramedics/firefighters were some of the nicest people I could have hoped for to be there. Those guys are they kind of people I want to be protecting my city.

To the OP, use this as a learning experience and grow from it. Don't become a worse person because of this or it will happen again brother.

4. That's quite a bit different from this girl resisting and the LEO reacting to that.

Not even the dumbest LEO in the country would just start raping a girl on the street with witnesses. Come on...

5. I don't see why not. He'll get away with this, so why not take it a step or 2 farther?

6. Most useful post ever

Seriously though that sucks man, but you shouldn't have spit in a cops face. You know the court is going to believe the cop over you regardless of what he did to your girl. It's the sad truth

7. Dude if I was you and saw him graving your girlfriend and reaching up her skirt I would have punched him as hard as I could. Cop or not no one should treat a woman like that.