The Universe Isn't Real (100% TRUE)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Skunky Monkey, Aug 7, 2011.

1. "
    Y only 11? If the superstring is let say "infinite" then the possibilities of other dimensions should be infinite also. No? And if the superstring is not essentially "infinite" then that would say that our universe isnt "infinite". Of course being that if your theory was true.

2. Seriously bro.....PASS THAT SHIT!!!!!. See that s what im talking bout. :hello: If your reading mokeys reply and cant understand it then you havent smoked one yet....:smoke: and still IDK if I understand it. :p but thats not the point...the point is to keep an open mind no matter what it is cause reality is not always real.

3. There has to be a universe if the flies and the moths and the hookers and russia exist

4. The mathematics require either a 10 dimensional spacetime, 11 dimensional space time, or 26 dimensional spacetime; and by this point in time most major quantum researchers will tell you they vouch for the 11 dimensional quantum mechanics. I didn't make this shit up dude, go do some of the research for yourself.

Your argument literally means nothing to me, I'm sorry for being so blunt. You completely misunderstand what the individual "superstring" is and what it represents in the 10 spatial dimensional reality`

edit: and why did you use the letter "y" to describe an actual word when I'm so obviously fixated with forming (relatively) full and coherent thoughts?

5. Umm no thanks..not that interested in it. Not trying to prove you wrong or nuthing bro....chill out.

Yea ur right I dont understand the "silly string thing"..LOL I dont care to.

Fiaxted is right...LOL
    ummmm because Im high? :confused: and i was using y as a word not a variable. Dude calm down. No wonder "y" LOL no one post on your thread....:rolleyes:

Sorry bout this shit on ur thread monkey...as you ocan see ppl take shit WAY to seriously. I wont respond to him any more. Again Sorry Monkey.

6. This thread is going to connect us with the higher beings because they know they can't hide these lies anymore... wow.. I feel like if I ate some fungus and read this thread I would be even more mind blown than I already am.. (I have yet to smoke today, also) :smoke:
    Thread = Full of Win

7. sorry man, I just take this stuff seriously. This is more important than heaven and hell depending on how you view certain topics in quantum theory

8. Haha nice man :D watch this, follow the instructions trust me do it it's un real :D
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzSRVgF501M]‪Natural Hallucinogen‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

9. Its cool man...like I said b4...if you wanted a detailed debate about the universe and quantum theory then GC is prolly not the best place to do it at. Mad respect to you though. Sound like you have a strong passion for your beliefs and or studies. But when monkey was talking like we were bacteria and russians and bears on a unicycle...then you cant really expect this thread to be in all seriousness can you. :p Im sorry if my comment bout the superstring offended you. Never implied that you didnt know what ur talking about cause it clearly sounds like you do. Ur right I dont know anything about it. I was just throwing it out there.

10. thank you man, I meant no disrespect; I just have a tendency to explode wildly into various tangents while expressing my full thoughts ahaha

11. Had an acid flashback for a minute...:D

12. What the fuck is going on.

13. The wump wump, there here we gotta be sneaky sneeeeeky OH NO :eek: starg stargs coming from above evaisive menuvers get to the shoe train the shhhooooo train

14. ahahah I watched that when I first started smoking weed and id be like woahhhh aha... This video might make everything all wavey for acouple seconds... but I was talking more of the fungus part that screws with your perception and how you think of things, not the visual part. However. I still love the thread!! makes me want to eat some.. but enough of that talk!

Stay High :smoke::smoke::smoke:

15. I know haha it's pretty trippy :D

16. Since we have seemed to drift into talking about psychedelics, I thought I'd share a little anecdote...

You see, my best bro has this tree in his yard that he put a face on using a kit that makes the tree legitimately look like it has a face. Now, this was the second time I was tripping and I took about a half ounce of shrooms (I am known as the king of psychedelics among friends because of my extreme control of my thoughts). My buddy and I decided to go outside late into the trip, and I walked right by this tree with the face on it. Well, needless to say, I freaked the fuck out!!! :eek:

So you know what I did? I started having a conversation with the tree. :eek:
    Fun night, blades. Fun night. :D

17. Watch it man, don't wanna infraction :eek:

18. Say whaaat?

19. #59 559420, Aug 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    1/2 an oz shrooms? WTF. Reminds me of when I took 2 hits and an e pill. We called it a candy flip.

20. Come on guys enough other drug talk, i don't want you guys getting infractions on my thread or my thread getting closed.

So share your opinions of the universe and stuff :smoking: