The Universe Isn't Real (100% TRUE)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Skunky Monkey, Aug 7, 2011.

1. #1 Skunky Monkey, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2011
    were bacteria on a moths back circling the light bulb and solar flares happen when the moth hit's into the light bulb and all the other planets are flies flying around a the light, and really were just in another dimension, and were flies buzzing around a lamp above a dead hookers body somewhere in Russia. :smoking:

2. You have no proof. Prove me wrong

3. I have my opinions and a fat bag of dank, i don't need no proof man, all i need is this weed any anythings real, Prove that wrong :cool: :smoking:

4. #4 Andrew Reynolds, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2011
    I call into play the possibility as required for certain elements of quantum theory and string theory to exist, of nothing actually existing

hmm...

edit: from a mindset that the full and wholly unknown full realm of a 10 dimensional space time pervading every point in the universe at a level 7 times compounding the complex thought needed to interprate such levels hmmm

is this something like god? if there were to be a sentient being at the highest of those dimensions

5. Easily.:devious:

Well first, we have to delve deep into our subconscious minds without the use of psychedelic substances. A solid blow straight to the dome with a croquet mallet should do the trick quite nicely.

Once you enter your trance, you will encounter the wave existance known as U-DO, which is the collective consciousness of all living beings; their souls if you may. Contact with this existence will cause one of two things:
    1) You will become absorbed into the consciousness, becoming part of U-DO itself, or
    2) You will absorb the collective thoughts and experiences of the wave existence and rise above mortal men as an extension of this consciousness, giving you immortality and possibly disrupting the stability of your mental consciousness

You see, U-DO exists on a higher plane of existence, because as it is well known, there are two domains in our universe; the upper and the lower domains. At our current rate of technological advancements, we will soon achieve immortality through nanotechnology, and be able to create synthetic lifeforms; namely soldiers to fight for us.

Eventually though, the lower domain will collapse in about 5-6000 years from now, and the only way to save our domain is to reset time to an earlier stage. Th downside to this though is that eventually the life force of all living things will tire of this repeated existence, and start rebelling; taking the form of HCl based lifeforms whose sole purpose is to destroy me, the one who has reset time for countless millennia.

Thus, the only true way for us to survive the collapse of the lower domain is to send the souls of both the living and the dead back to the higher domain, where we will once again have to start our lives anew on another planet similar to earth.

6. Sometime's the walls move :confused:

7. #7 Smokingmazda, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Then what is your point of even asking people to prove you wrong ? Use your brain not your I want to be right attitude

8. Dude.....................no no man, prove me wrong with a orange i dare you, skin that orange and eat it gain the wisdom of that orange tree then tell me sir............to use my brain :eek:

9. #9 Smokingmazda, Aug 7, 2011
    Your immune system will get stronger. You won't gain wisdom but your skin will turn orange with enough peelings

10. If this is a conspiracy theory, count me in. :)

11. Peel that thought like a orange, you must look inside your self grass hopper find a way grass hopper find a way to peal that thought like a orange when you do.......you will be ready grass hopper you will be ready to become a praying mantis.

12. #12 Smokingmazda, Aug 7, 2011
    I want pizza

13. You know what, me too man, i want pizza :yummy:

14. #14 Gooseman, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2011
    A pizza what? Pie?.........!

What a splendid pie! Pizza pizza pie! Every minute, every second buy buy buy buy buy BUY!
    What a splendid pie, Pizza pizza pie. Every minute, every second buy buy buy buy buy buy.

Pepperrrroni and green peppers mushrooms olives chives...
    Pepperoni and green peppers mushrooms olives chives!

:laughing:

15. Pizza pie yall dig it fried pizza pie you can eat it pizza pie all up in my fries

16. #16 Smokingmazda, Aug 7, 2011
    Supreme pizza

17. WE should like eat a HUGE pizza all to our selves including goose man like 2 meter big :yummy:

18. Next time I'm having sexy time I'm going to tell my lady to lick my pepperoni nipples

19. #19 Smokingmazda, Aug 7, 2011
    Like it like Facebook? Then eat it ? O: I like this idear.

20. Hahaha nice :D Me too :p