Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The universe is crazy

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The Nickatina, Nov 16, 2011.

1. [quote name='"HBGBUB"']Everybody always thinks that aliens are like these crazy smart and advanced race. What if they are really dumb? Why do they always have to be smart.
    .[/quote]
    Because it doesn't get much dumber than the Human Race.

2. [quote name='"dbx"']Also, if this were the true nature of reality would people want you to know about it? Maybe this could be why certain relatively harmless drugs like cannabis, lsd, and mushrooms are illegal. Under the influence of these drugs you (Or at least I, under the influence of cannabis [haven't used any psychedelics, yet]) begin to question the true nature of reality. Maybe "they" don't want that... The whole idea is scary and comforting in a very strange sort of way.
    .[/quote]

Sorry for the double post but I truly believe this. I believe Marijuana connects you to a higher self-consciousness than you would ever be able to reach without it. I feel like of you have not smoked marijuana for a period of time long enough to deeply ponder reality and life, you have not lived.

3. ^^We have to give humans some credit for how far we are, i mean look how far so many our human race has come but ya there are some dumb mother fuckers out there.

but somebody brought up yesterday on a thread what if
    through naturual selection you become small, gray, and bald
    through all the chemical war, and heatwaves and all sorts of
    inputs and then they come back from the future in a time machine
    to try to fix it,(or they used to be like that tell it happend to their planet) so maybe they are trying to help?

Also i was reading that scientist are fucking with some nuerocell or something, i cant remember the name but there making cells repair faster than normal which may help people live longer and several things, its like man we got to stop fucking with that ha.

something to think about

4. #24 dbx, Nov 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2011
    I don't think that time travel to the past is possible with our current understanding of the universe. Possibly, once we learn more about wormholes or black holes we may have some way of traveling through spacetime to a location that looks like the past, but technically isn't and create "branches" off of our current reality to prevent paradoxes. Proof that a time paradox hasn't occurred yet is is seen in everyday life, if one occurred we would be stuck in a loop or cease to exist. Once a chemical reaction occurs, in a lab setting, the only way to make it go "back in time" back to it's previous state is to reverse the reaction through another chemical reaction. Reversing time in that sense on a large scale is a seemingly impossible task, unless you are a 4th dimensional entity (which might not even exist btw) and can freely move through time because one of your physical dimensions is time just as up and down are physical dimensions to us. If 4d entities exist, is it possible that we are 3d shadows of 4d entities? Just as our casted shadows are basically 2d. A 3d shadow might think that it's thinking, but actually be a shadow of a 4d entity having 4d entity thoughts or whatever the fuck they do. If they exist, mind you.

I disagree about tinkering with our own anatomy to make us a better/more advanced species being bad. Technology could be a lot more "natural" than we give it credit for. We're just using it wrong and are not doing the proper testing before making things available to the masses (a prime example being foods with gmo's and not labeling gmo containing food. gmo's can be pretty nasty, research it if it interests you.). Naturally there will be people against it, I think it should be the same as weed should be. If you're down with altering your genes and neurons then go for it, for science. If your down with weed go for it. If you don't want anything to do with anything in life it go for it and find people for the same things as you. Or whatever floats your boat, you know?

5. it's more strange than we can imagine

6. Pretty sure that our brains are the aliens controlling our bodies, which mean that with proper training our brains are capable of literally anything.

I mean how much do we know about how the brain works and how the mind works.

Pretty much nothing. Same with aliens.

7. I have weird little thoughts like this all the time. I always figured that out of the sheer vastness of space, there is no way that we are the only living organisms. I mean, come on.

8. [quote name='"The Nickatina"']

But, then again why SHOULDN'T we walk around naked?[/quote]

I gets cold sometimes