Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The United States of America!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by 1HitWonder, Jan 4, 2009.

1. Sorry, not trying to put down cali's bud(kills my Massachusetts bud) just advising him as to what to expect if he decides to move. sorry to offend.

2. Lookin for towns? SF Bay area is nice, just gotta watch out where you move to, don't wanna be mobbin around a bad neighborhood. NorCal is bomb too, check out Humboldt/Mendocino area. Grass Valley is sweet too. Someone mentioned Santa Cruz, yeah, but rents somewhat expensive here (1g/month in the city for a small nice place of your own). Don't try surfing. It sucks.

Other than that, for CA, you could try central coast... San Luis Obispo area, Santa Maria, Big Sur if you're a mountain person. If you like lifted trucks/ricers, drinking bud light and saying hella, you could try San Jose... I've been to the central valley, stockton and below nothing there but 110+F weather and people who speak Spanish.

3. Canadia has some of the best weed at the lowest prices in the entire word. Second only to Jamaica I do believe according to certain websites. Americas a fascinatingly beautiful coutnry and all but, why would you want to leave one of the best MJ countries in the world to get much more expensive and less potent American bud.

4. Thats true. The whole west coast is good. Oregon and Washington are also alot cheaper than california

5. serious about the prices? i am moving to portland within a year. woot

6. bro what do you know about the cafe's they got there

7. Everyone, I know that Canada has some fairly good dank for some fairly good prices.

But i'm really just not into the whole Canada thing. The winters are way too cold and make it hard for outside toking :(

Although, Thats not my reason for leaving. But blades i'm pretty sure i've decided on SF, California.

8. I'd rather be in Toronto, myself..

9. this man speaks the truth