Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The United States of America!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by 1HitWonder, Jan 4, 2009.

1. #21 michmiracle61, Jan 5, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2009

It's a disgrace you think this because trust me it's just even more trouble if you come to America, people are more ignorant, the laws are stricter in some places, and it's getting to be an expensive habit..... just move to somewhere else in Canada

2. Well, there is always an over hype from Americans saying Canada is better... usually they change there mind when comparing a major city from the US (say NYC) and Canada (Vancouver)... usually people tend to favor the American side.
    Not to mention Canada's health care and taxes.

3. not true. california has amazing weed and the prices arent bad at all. 30 an eighth?

4. FUCK YAH!!! AMERICA BITCHES!!!!

best weed states: California
    Oregon
    Washington

5. fuck the US, move to europe, im dutch and am gonna head back to my home in the netherlands once i have a degree

6. Why would you want to move from a decent country to a failing, indebted, corrupt police state that is hated the world over? Stay in canada.

7. Ignorance at its best, everyone. Ignorance at its best.

8. Man what's up with all the Americans with raging hard-ons for Canada?

First of all, you'll want to find a state where you can find work. For example, Maine has decriminalized marijuana, but unless you move to a bigger city like Portland, there probably won't be a ton of work for good pay.

Boston, Massachusetts and Boulder, Colorado rank the highest (no pun intended) in marijuana use in the US.*

9. Will you guys please just shut the fuck up about which country is better and actually give legitimate responses? He already stated he doesn't want to live in Canada, so stop telling him to stay there, fuck.
    Move to California.

10. i think the obvious answer here is california, but if your looking for lax laws and dank bud for cheap your already in the right place, besides after spending like 80% of your money, or whatever crazy percent it is, on taxes your gov't kinda is obligated to have your back...right?

11. specifically in California i would hit up Berkley, they got hippies living in the trees there so they dont cut them down for a new USC football stadium. go to webehigh.com and hit up any location. but Berkley is your best bet if you dont mind that california is on the brink of bankruptcy

12. You obviously haven't seen some of the dank the Canadians get for much lower prices then that.

13. #33 adamp, Jan 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2009
    Try Colorado if you want cold weather, everyone smokes bud there on the mountains. If you want warm, sunny beaches, check out California. Oregon and Washington are two states that are good middle ground, and the bud is flame.

If you're looking for a specific city try:
    Seattle
    Portland
    Denver
    Los Angeles
    San Francisco

14. If you decide on Cali, stay out of the high class south. Your best bet down here is probably San Fransisco, but if you want more warmth, LA area or regular SD are good choices.

theres a lot of mormon people here...

15. I was not bashing canadians quality or prices. I have definitely experienced it...but i wouldnt start putting down californias bud when it's very close if not comparible with the best of BC.

16. #36 Dryice, Jan 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2009
    Why are all of you like, "He's a traitor to canda, or a disgrace" and shit like that. There's been numerous threads where you fuckers all talk about how much you hate America and want to move out.

So it's cool to hate on America, but no Canada can't be disgraced...

I'd say head for Sunny Cali, bra!

I think Borat speaks for everyone when he says, "U.S. and A, greatest country in the world!"

17. I completely understand what you mean OP. Canada is just too cold, damp, and expensive.

18. jah man you wanna be in CA !

19. I am also thinking of moving down to the US of A after I graduate. My main choices so far are Miami and LA/ southern cali. Can anyone tell me more about the ease of finding a good job? I speak fluent Spanish but you would never know as I don't look hispanic so that is a very valuable asset seeing as Spanish is widely spoken in both places. I have been to Miami before many times but not LA.

20. this is straight from a club (cant buy more than an ounce)
    Quarter - 85
    Half O - 165
    Ounce - 300