Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Union...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lugef, Aug 9, 2011.

1. So i recently saw the movie The Union, and at the end they were talking about legalization of Marijuana, you guys think it'll eventually happen? And if it does will Dealers now will lose tons of money?

2. Ah fuck...Another one, and I just got done burning the others in the tar pit.:cool:

Not in our lifetime, but if it does...Dealers will either go legit with it, or continue to do it "under the table", if you will.:cool:

3. My third favourite part of legalisation - money is no longer going to the criminals that are responsible for violence, people trafficking, murder, etc and comes back to pay for improvement in my community.

My favourite part?

Quality.

Second?

NAME GAME.

:)

4. Yes dealers will lose money but the government would gain it in form of taxes and new businesses would be formed entailing the need for specific services and products that cater to the marijuana business but it won't happen in my lifetime sadly. Watch The Spirit Molecule if you like documentaries, it's life changing.

5. Dude, this question is honestly way to broad. I don't know how the people in the Union can relate to weed getting legalized soon considering the fact that they are all like 60 years old.

6. #6 Lugef, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Sorry :bongin:

7. If it does everyone will move to crack/heroine/meth.

8. I don't know how many people realize this, but Cambodia is the only country where marijuana is completely legal. It would be a pretty major statement to completely legalize marijuana in the US... I hardly doubt we would be the first; it may happen EVENTUALLY. But meh@even thinking about that.

9. Eh...

I'm happy with weed.

Ganja>

And maybe some other natural things...

10. Yeah, because that 40 you just spent is going to pay for a lot of people trafficking.:cool:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVQnbNspHsk[/ame]

11. Theres already 5 states I think that are going to have a chance for legalization next year, federal legalization probably won't happen for a while unless we force them or they finally gain common sense. World wide legalization will be even longer.

12. Pretty much ALL of the weed grown in the UK is linked to Vietnamese people trafficking.

It adds up.

My 40? not much

A million 40s?

Yeah.

13. Who cares if it is legal on a state level? It is still federally illegal. The government can bust whomever they want, whenever they want.

14. Well the government wont let it happen unless something crazy happens like a revolution.

15. [​IMG]

16. Wow, amazing that your police force can tell you that...And still cannot stop it. Begs the question, 'what are they getting out of it?':cool:

Doesn't help that damn near the entire UK's police force is about as useful as a 12 year old hall monitor.:cool:

17. Maybe they'll realize that they should just make it legal still I'd like to see what will happen and it'd be a waste of time for the Feds to bust random people buying weed, but they bust dipensaries now so it's the stores that will have the most trouble. To be honest it seems like the dea is ran by 5th graders who just passed D.A.R.E class.

18. I hear that.

At least my conscience is clear in that my dealer is also a good friend and a grower so I know it's only going to him. ;)

19. That's good especially since all the stuff about grit weed I keep hearing about in the uk, how bad was that anyway.

20. I don't think legalization will stop dealers. Dealers will still be there for those who don't want to grow it themselves, or for those who just want to buy it from a friend that does.