The Union - best documentary ever

Discussion in 'General' started by Necrostophelies, Aug 6, 2009.

1. not too sure what the rules say about advertising a movie but i hink everybody shoul see this. "the union" is a documentary about every part of the weed business along with the science and activism around it. it doesnt just focus on the drug aspects of the plant but also on the medicinal uses and on the industrial purposes for hemp. it is probably the most convincing arguement ive ever heard for it. its not like other documentaries that just states alot of facts and shows you old clips from things like reefer madness or other propaganda, it takes you through a grow house through festivals and has many interviews of people that arent just burnt out stoners. they interview scientists, politicians, activists, and even some former growers.

i suggest you all either rent his pirate it or buy it. if you have netflix they have it available to watch on your computer.

something everybody should watch.

2. thanks man!

I'll check it out.

3. Yeah i saw that, damn good documentary.

4. Yeah, i can't believe no one has ever talked about that particular film here before. It's insanity is what it is..

5. I still think Cheech and Chongs Up in Smoke is the best documentary ever personally :D:D

6. theyre good movies but theyre far from documentaries

7. This movie has been talked about so much here but its still a great watch

8. Old news man, but still a great movie for all the reasons you listed.