the unexplainable

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by bizzletwister10, Apr 5, 2010.

1. have you ever seen or done something that goes against everything that you believe? i want to hear your stories, but i will share mine briefly. one time an angel came to me, another time i was able to make my heart stop beating for few second intervals, and last night when i was on shrooms i would stop breathing for a while unintentionally and i would feel as if i didnt miss a breath. sorry i was so brief but i didnt feel like typing up stuff i had already posted on here. i know it sounds crazy but i am. share your story if you got one.

2. perhaps when your tripping you were in a state of meditation. I know when i get into deep thought when high/trippn my breathes slow down and heart beat slows down as well.

3. Yea I was, but my heart wasn't just slow, I made it pause at will

4. ive taken a hit and just starting shaking, super anxiety, i know what you mean

5. I started hanging out with these friends. I knew them all since elementary school but really started hanging out with them in 8th grade. I even lived with them. Their dad had passed away 2 years before we started hanging out. I however had heard his voice before because they would call him very rarely and leave him voicemails. They always told stories of how great he was and I always wished I'd met him. I was walking from the kitchen in their house to the stairs with his daughter and I heard in his deep commanding voice my name. I stopped walking and look at his daughter and she looked at me and freaked out. I don't know why i wish we would have stayed and talked to him but we ran upstairs. This was really the most incredible unexplainable event that has happened to me. Some terrifying evidence that i found the next morning was that his former wifes light was turned on and the fan was turned on in her room that previous night, I was told this was what they agreed he would do to show he was there after he passed.

6. lol at this thread, made your heart stop beating?

lay off the shrooms or any other types of drugs your doing

shrooms are koo but you got to realize that your on this side, unless you want to trip out 24/7

7. ya its like life road signs, you notice the big ones

8. well ive always wondered about our emotions
    how can i feel love for someone so much that i feel spiritually attached to them?
    is it delusions or is it real?

9. it is easy to slow breathing down to nothing while meditating, but be careful because if you practice and breathe in normal breaths it will increase the effects of meditation...

that is to say, shallow breathing can hurt the end result...

10. so yeah, msot of the stories that i can relate to in this case are ghost type stories. and most people think its bullshit, but hey what can i say, i beleive in it, and i experienced it so i dont care what ppl say.but anyway here goes some stuff that i have experinced.

I remember a few years ago, i was at my friends house back home in sweden. He is a bit of a redneck, and he lives in the middle of the woods. and during the summer in sweden its dark for like 2 hours at night because of the worlds changed angle and all that. i was heading back at about 11 in the evening and it was jsut starting to get dark. something important to note is that the guy lives on a 400 yr old farm.(most farms in sweden are insanely old). as i was on my moped on the way back, i was on a dirt road with forest on both sides. and in the distance there was a turn. the turn was at the bottom of a little hill, and there seemed to be a bit of mist at the turn, and i didnt really care until i got closer. Once i was about to come into the turn, i realised that the mist was in a bit of a shape of a human, nothing distinguishing, but you could jsut really se that there was a body and a head. The mist had started to cross the road and i realised that my light didnt catch on the mist. Light always catches on mist, even if its a small amount of it. But instead my light caught on the trees and everythig behind it BUT NOT the mist. I got home and i called my friend and told him. he replied as a joke that it was probably just the ghost of the girl, who had fallen of a cliff in the area and that she was probably just out to haunt somebody. So i figured he was just being a dick and i didnt care. The little girl was his relative i guess you could say a few generations before. so they had pictures of that family. Then a few months after that the guys mom found and old fotoalbum of the family tha used to live there including the girl. There were a number of strange pictures. there was one picture where you could see a cliff in the background, and there also seemed to be a little girl just falling off the cliff as the picture was taken. Strange thing is that with old cameras you usually have to sit still and not move for like 10 minutes for the pciture not to be blurry or something. The girl figure was not blurry, but she was in mid air. so it was almost like she was just levitating there wiating for the picture to be taken. andthen once picture was taken she could continue falling to her death. Also, there was another picture of the family, and this was taken after the girl had died, the father was sitting on a chair, with what semmed to be a foggy shape of a childs head in his lap. So yeah, thats the first fucked up thing.

Then another time. i was out camping with my friend. We were at a camping site next to a highway, as we were on our way up north, and we just needed to stop by at night. So we set up our tent just where the forest started and so we were not really on the camping grounds. Either way, everything was ok. I had just smoked a blunt, and i was having a nice buzz and pulling jokes with my friend. WE decided to go to bed and this was where shit turned sour. I started hearing what seemed to be dogs outside fighting. And it kept getting louder and louder till i realised that they were just outside our tent. And it sounded like big dogs. Rottweilers or something. And it sounded fucking horrible. I told my friend that we should go out there and stop the dogs from fighting(idiot i am didnt realise at the time that they would probably end up attacking us :p) but as i was telling my friend we should go outside he told that nothing was happening and that it was just me being paranoid. i kept trying to convince him that they really were outside and he just told me to shut up and get some rack as we had a long day ahead of us. all of a sudden the dogs stopped, so i stopped as well and i went to bed. The next day we were having breakfast at the shop at the camping site. There was an elder couple sitting diagonally behind my friend and they were arguing with each other. I heard the words dogs and angry and fighting so i started to eavesdrop. i heard the old man telling his wife that there WERE dogs fighting outside their trailer the nigth before that but she hadnt heard anything apparently. Just like what me and my friend had experienced. so yeah that gave me the creeps as well :p

So these are some of my stories. If you wnat more, just ask :p